BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A patient I was speaking to at work earlier told me that haemorrhoid (piles) cream is good for your skin…. Seeing as Becki has awful skin and probably piles let’s face it 🙄 she should give it a go 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
All her WIEIAD vids were lies, which we already knew but 6 cans of full sugar coke per day 😳🤯
Makes sense as to why she's p9ling it on
The BDL saying it's what she eats not drinks in a day are so dumb. Makes sense why she just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the name of the video where she said she’s lost a chin because she stopped drinking fizzy pop please? I fancied a laugh in watching it back but can’t find the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the name of the video where she said she’s lost a chin because she stopped drinking fizzy pop please? I fancied a laugh in watching it back but can’t find the video 😂
It’s the finding the new Greek food one.
---
Ahhh, cry burger, I see you're switching it up from burger cry
I was going to comment this but then thought everyone would think it was weird to even notice 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she hasn't got diabetes or the beginning of it with all the sugar etc she eats, I will be amazed. She's eating well over the daily recommended allowance of sugar.

Reactions: 11
Loving the amount of screenshots of her videos as i cannot bare to watch them anymore, there’s no point even going on her page as there’s no funny comments anymore

A patient I was speaking to at work earlier told me that haemorrhoid (piles) cream is good for your skin…. Seeing as Becki has awful skin and probably piles let’s face it 🙄 she should give it a go 😂😂
It’s amazing for under the eyes!

disclaimer don’t sue me if you get it in your eye and go blind 😬
---
The BDL saying it's what she eats not drinks in a day are so dumb. Makes sense why she just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
100%
We knew she was lying one way or another, NGL I didn’t expect the missing items to be six cokes 🫠🤣

• Haha

---

100%
We knew she was lying one way or another, NGL I didn’t expect the missing items to be six cokes 🫠🤣
I don't think it will tighten up her gunt somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100%
---
They’re
Illiterate melt 😬🙃
Troll Becbec has a degree you know, she got a fird in nursery admin

Reactions: 6

It is good for temporarily tightening up the under eye but you shouldn’t use it too much because it can really thin the skin out.
---
They’re
Illiterate melt 😬🙃
I’m more curious if they are going to “workout”. Will the cookies be going to the gym for their workout? Maybe a swim?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are all these people being nice to her and blowing smoke up her arse?
Do they have sins they need to repent and they think being nice to the fatty is gonna help them??

Is she paying them?

They’re as deluded as she is!!

• Haha
Here you go troll, sorry for the delay, I had to check which of my 15 TikTok accounts she hadn’t blocked to get it 😬
---
It is good for temporarily tightening up the under eye but you shouldn’t use it too much because it can really thin the skin out.
---

I’m more curious if they are going to “workout”. Will the cookies be going to the gym for their workout? Maybe a swim?
Oh yeh probably should’ve said that 😬 had my tube about 5 years now 🤣
---
What time is the school bell these days? Is it still 3:30 like it was 20 odd years ago? Incoming video in 8 mins 👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.