BeckiJones4 #90 “My niece, my best friend, my sunshine and inspiration"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few observations…

She commented on the frozen Fanta but not the bottle of coke that was spotted in her hotel room.

That gunt had a mind of its own in those shorts

That fake laughing she was doing with the purple dress was painful, it was clear she actually wanted to cry

This just shows how big her plate is - it’s the same width as the air fryer

View attachment 2950001
I'd like to nominate that for the next thread title pls xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to catch up on the thread but tell me someone has made an edit of her as Shrek in that green two piece please??
---

Meatloaf back from the dead
"Like a fat out of Ell, I'll be in Greggs when the morning comes"
"I will do anything for scran"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even caught up yet but do we think she shaves her minge guys? xxx
You can’t just come in and drop a question like that 😭😭

But no I don’t. She can’t see it. Unless she just hacks away and hopes for the best?
---
Bet she's dying to use her new snackle box on Sunday!
Let's predict what will go in it!
Magic Stars will definitely be in there
Not apples and oranges that’s FOR FECKIN SURE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Beck is good at one thing its making other people feel better about their own lives! I had a mini meltdown this morning because I've been dieting and working out but wasn't happy with the number on the scales. And im a size 10/12!! I cannot fathom having to order 8XL and not seeing anything wrong. But its fine cause she's cut out fizzy drinks right?! :unsure: and for those koftas.. well. I have no words! They looked like poos!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My expression hearing her say she's lost weight of that moon face
My expression when she thinks she’s being hilarious & making messy morning hair her whole personality.. like Aimee used to. U just look a slob !!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I missed it but what size was the blue dress that was waaaaaaaay too small for her.

Wiv all the smol chaaaaynges she really fort she could size down. God almighty grant me her self confidence.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I missed it but what size was the blue dress that was waaaaaaaay too small for her.

Wiv all the smol chaaaaynges she really fort she could size down. God almighty grant me her self confidence.
Size 28. She said they didn’t go up to her size so she sized down. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She 1 million percent doesn’t shave her box. I’m a size 16 and have a mum tum going on and not ashamed that I’ve to lift my pouch to get in there to get it shaved. Theres not a bleeping hope she’s getting in past that gunt to get at her flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When she says her skin feels like it’s so much better.. but the filter is struggling.
---
She’s aging rapidly with this constant weight gain. It really grossed me out when she’s still in her pjs looking rough & when she goes on about how she’s so thirsty.. desperate for a drink. Uugh. Her breath must stink.
Potential sign of diabetes too, the thirst.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.