BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s had 2 burger and chep today hahahahahahaaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s definitely been told to ask more questions in her videos to get more comments. Iā€™ve noticed the last few videos sheā€™s asking ā€œwhat have you have for breakfast?ā€ ā€œWhat are you doing today?ā€ ā€œWhat are you having for teaā€ LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS āœŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 12
Once again sheā€™s having the same thing for tea as she did for lunch because it just didnā€™t scratch that itch

Reactions: 12
So she said in her dance workout video she's cut out full fat fozzy pop, the proceeds to order a full fat cowwwk with her burger king

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At my largest I was 144kg (314ilbs) with a severe binge eating disorder. When I was not binging, I was watching vids like Becks. I wholeheartedly think that you cannot get to that size without have an eating disorder (or disordered eating at the very least). And she is playing into it and profiting off it. Her whole existence centres around food and she is normalising it. Of course I'm not blaming my issues on Beck, but this content validated my gluttony and obsession. It's so incredibly harmful. At no point should being that size be normalised, it is not okay, there is nothing positive about it, she is not doing a societal service like her fans seem to believe. She is contributing to a culture of excess.

When I was not binging, I was watching vids of people eating excessively. People like Charley, Corey, Lea, etc who are various stages of overweight all constantly claiming they are "starving," stuffing their faces incessantly with beige food and acting like they are so positive for doing so. No, we are killing ourselves. Overconsumption puts a massive strain on the environment, health care systems and your own personal wellbeing. You are not a cultural martyr for being overweight. Being overweight is not a crime and I would never hate somebody just for being overweight, but itā€™s so friggin damaging. I just canā€™t believe that there has been no critiques of this type of content

• Heart
Reactions: 49
In that burger king video I've never seen someone so focussed as her opening that bag. Her facial features were getting squashed by the fat on her face to the point where it makes her lips turn up. The smug look she pulls when she says she ordered extra chips, it's your cholesterol babes not mine, no need to look smug! bleeping simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.