BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo is indeed 20 and started her career when she was a child on dance moms. Now we all know Becki is a dance mom herself (lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she behave like that seriously. Whys she dancing in her room like a fuckin 10 year old. She’s just obsessed with trying to appeal to kids

Reactions: 18
Nah her on that kids digger is giving me more joke then the latest dancing video ffs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she behave like that seriously. Whys she dancing in her room like a fuckin 10 year old. She’s just obsessed with trying to appeal to kids
It's really odd. I think I last danced in my bedroom at 12 or 13. Me and my husband car dance but that's different and I'd never bleeping post it for people to see. Hopefully the new BDLs will duck off now

Reactions: 6
Why is she trying all 3? It's exactly the same flavour on them all!

It's painful how thick she is.

Reactions: 24
They cannot be comfy?! How can you be so fat that even crocs don’t fit?! Pure water retention on them cankles

IMG_5559.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Admittedly my spice tolerance is high but if they’re as spicy as she’s makin out I feel fuckin well tight cos I gave some to my 2 year old before 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Admittedly my spice tolerance is high but if they’re as spicy as she’s makin out I feel fuckin well tight cos I gave some to my 2 year old before 🥴
Don’t feel tight, i bet your 2 year old is more mature than our Becks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I'm going to Apple Jacks Farm” - 🔴👄🔴

Her eyes are always weirdly red…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really want to know what Caff and Ian think when they hear the thudding around above them when she's attempting to dance. Wouldn't you just think you'd totally failed at trying to bring up an upstanding member of society? 31 with no goal of moving out

Reactions: 15
That cresp videum just further highlights that this beast is dense as duck

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.