BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Becki rarely makes me angry - she’s a bit too pathetic for that - but her and her family’s treatment of Ricketts has riled me today.

You have a duty to your pets; whether that duty be ensuring you’re financially able to keep them, or have the living conditions to keep them safe and healthy, or putting your pain before theirs when the time comes.

I had to have my beautiful boxer girl put to sleep a couple of years ago when she was 7 - she went from slightly under the weather to being diagnosed with incredibly aggressive cancer in a week and a half, and the moment I knew the pain and discomfort she would be in I made the decision to stop it for her. I cradled her as she died in my arms.

This was despite my unconditional love for her. Rather, it was BECAUSE of my unconditional love for her. The day I lost her was the second worst of my life, and when you consider the one at the top was when my Dad cancelled his subscription to life when I was 14 it gives you an idea of the scale.

And you know what? Presented with the same scenario, I would do it all over again to protect her from a second more pain.

It’s what you do as a responsible pet owner. I don’t know what I’m thinking though; I rarely comment on the wider family but I’m going to here: not a bleeping responsible bone between them. Whether that be not protecting kids; not addressing their life-shortening choices; not managing their finances; not spending time with ailing parents; not keeping a teenager on the straight and narrow when it comes to their education.

The underbelly.
I'm so sorry for what you've been through. You are so strong. The whole family is in denial. At this rate Becki will be very ill by the time she is 40 but none of her family seem to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I had to witness this greasy hair close up then everyone has too. Bec you should take your sausage fingers and your missing nails off your new mini dry shampoo and get your £6 back because it’s clearly not working 😌

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I mean, I’m surprised it’s taken this long for this sort of photo to appear on here 😂

• Haha
She “FORGOT” to get something for her dinner. Yeah what’s the odds of forgetting to pick something up for dinner when you’re in a supermarket. Any bleeping exuse Becki you fat nut bleep. Hope she chokes on her Burger King.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She “FORGOT” to get something for her dinner. Yeah what’s the odds of forgetting to pick something up for dinner when you’re in a supermarket. Any bleeping exuse Becki you fat nut bleep. Hope she chokes on her Burger King.
And she says that as she's sat in the car park... As if she can't just go back in..

Reactions: 19
I just can’t be arsed with her at the moment 😆
---

The dandruff on her shoulder is the most disturbing thing about that pic tbh.
Same you know!! God imagine if she had a taste of the willy she'd be stomping around like she's bleeping gods gift 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why is she always traipsing supermarkets and bargain shops for presents the day before people’s birthdays?!

Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.