BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸŽµKarmaā€™s a witch, I should have knowm better,
If I didnā€™t eat cheps then my tits wouldnā€™t be pittas šŸŽµ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Wow, new levels of nonce achieved. "JoJo Siwa Top Fan" bleeping hell don't flex too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she trying to push a special needs narrative what the actual duck have these recent posts been about. That jojo video is the most embarrassing so far, I can't do this anymore šŸ« 
Whenever all the enablers say she has ā€œsuch a pure soulā€. It just makes me think thatā€™s what they said about Down Syndrome people in the 60ā€™s on Call the Midwife

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That farm looks like the saddest bleeping sess pit. Bisons adā€™s having the opposite effect as usual and convincing people not to bother visiting

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m literally bleeping speechless. Honestly is it any wonder she gets so much sympathy comments? Sheā€™s 100% wanting people to think sheā€™s mentally impaired. Morto for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That farm looks like the saddest bleeping sess pit. Bisons adā€™s having the opposite effect as usual and convincing people not to bother visiting
Was literally coming to comment this. Looks like the bleeping Willy Wonka experience of farms. Everyone on stage during that Easter Extravaganza or whatever the duck they called it probably needs 100mg of Sertraline and a bottle of vodka to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like Iā€™ve said the ā€œcute, pure soul, kind, bubblyā€ only applies to fat people. Nobody would ever stick up for a thin pretty girl that way. Itā€™s extremely insulting just in a passive aggressive way

Reactions: 39
So was Bison the only animal at the farm then? Glasgow Willy wonka springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never ran here quicker.

This is why people think youā€™re special, Bec

Reactions: 14
Is she trying to push a special needs narrative what the actual duck have these recent posts been about. That jojo video is the most embarrassing so far, I can't do this anymore šŸ« 
Wouldnā€™t surprise me, Iā€™ve seen special needs people with more cop on that this fat clown

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uno whatā€™s bleeping minging, thereā€™ll be families local to this whoā€™s kids have spent the half term bored stiff cos their parents donā€™t have the money to do anything yet a freak who earns decent bread literally eating themselves to death is who they gift a day out to. Fuckin lunacy I hate social media
EXACTLY!! weird as duck...

This has just come up on Facebook. I wonder how long it will take the bison to try it:
IMG_5809.jpeg

Reactions: 9
For those with oldies who are nearing the rainbow bridge I'd like to suggest the blue cross they are absolutely amazing and helped me when I lost my beautiful 17 year old girl a few years ago šŸ˜” sometimes you just need someone who understands its not "just a dog" and they certainly do šŸ©µ
yep, the pain is unbearable šŸ’œā¤šŸ’œ

• Heart
That fuckin jojo video is horrific ! I did better aged 8 making my mum sit through a very energetic dance to Kylie ā€˜Hand on your Heart ā€˜ . Sheā€™s 31 !! THIRTY ONE !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.