BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really give a duck what the kids eat but I will say it is absolute wrongun behaviour to sit in a hall with others and open pepperamis and fridge raiders.
How about a salad box filled with warm sweet chilli chicken, raw red onion and smart price salad cheese. Hate crime.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How tragic watching her prep all that food for OTHER PEOPLES KIDS 😭 she absolutely laps up playing pretend parent

The amount of junk she put in Porkas too jfc that’s awful

Reactions: 21
What the actual hell. Why does my paigeeeyy need two packets of fridge raiders and a tray of them toum?
How much processed chicken can the girl eat in one day?
And as for porka’s box. Jesus. H. Christ. A family sized chocolate bar plus a full size bounty plus kinder mini eggs, a packet of sweets (and no becki just cos they’re milk flavoured doesn’t make them healfy) a family sized bag of cresp and a token tiny fruit bag. Plus the super healfy snack attack wrap toum. Why the hell are these kids mums letting her fed their kids such crap! More to the point, why aren’t their mothers making their own kids packed lunches?

Can guarantee they’ve all had a maccies breakfast on the way as well and whatever shite they’ve found in the cafe. She needs banning from those kids before they end up like her.

Reactions: 35
I really am not almond mumming and I don’t have any experience of having a nine-year-old.. but the packed lunch for Porscha got me gobsmacked. All that chocolate, sweets, share bag of crisps, as well as all the general stuff! This is for one meal as well!
An entire chocolate bar along with all the other crap is insane to me - there would be no need for her to snack that much if they gave her a proper lunch! are even sandwiches not a thing anymore 🤣

Reactions: 18
I’m not surprised she’s not trusted to look after Ferrari on her own when she makes a packed lunch up like that for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely being stressed out that she might forget something is a sign of disordered eating. Unless the kids kick off if she forgets something? Even then they could surely go without 10 different things to eat.

Reactions: 14
She says it’s better to be prepared? For what? The bleeping apocalypse?

These comps are hardly in the middle of nowhere either. There will be shops near by and becki clearly knows how to use Uber eats. Plus she’s got enough blubber on her to not eat for a month and she’d still be a fat bleep at the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Placing my bet that she's going to finish strong this weekend and get an Indian or battered sausage and cheps.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My 2 (8&6) went bike riding with their dad for the day on Friday from about 10-3.30. They took a sandwich, crisps, cheese string, apple and a frube yoghurt for lunch. I mean I’m sure they’d have loved to have had 3 chocolate bars like Mclaren but it’s just unnecessary!

What I don’t get is why their food is becki and caff’s responsibility? If someone was taking my kids to their hobby, I’d still make their food and send it with them? I wouldn’t expect my mum or sister to buy and prepare enough food to feed the entire country just because they’re taking them?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I get a bit stressed having to remember everything” Becki NOBODY is asking you to remember all this absolute shite you are hauling to a kids dance competition

I hope there is an awkward WIEIAD of her scoffing in the hall, including a cheeky Mr Whippeh with a lazy tea because she’s soummmm tiyurreddd

Reactions: 33
I genuinely think their mums aren’t interested at all and Bison pays for it all and takes them. If she didn’t, I strongly suspect they wouldn’t go as no one would pay for it.

Reactions: 28
I also don’t understand why they all need individual lunch boxes and then a big one too? I get becki is tit scared of having to share hers but surely it’d make more sense (and be less stressful for poor busy bison) to just shove a load of butties, cresp etc into one bag and everyone can just get what they want. Zero need to have separate boxes when half the tit is the same anyway!

Reactions: 24
Honestly poor Porsha.

Does Becki really not realise what she is doing? Does Leah not care? Those kids are being set up for a lifetime of disordered eating. And all for TikTok likes.

It’s a good thing Becki doesn’t have kids as any decent school would have a huge issue with those lunches.

Reactions: 26
As other people have said I don’t really get why it’s beckis responsibility to make all these packed lunches when they’re not her kids?! I do wonder if it’s cos she likes to be in control of food and also if she buys all the stuff she will get what is left over from the packs too!

Reactions: 22
OK here is a visual representation of the family tree (I will post it here as we don't have a Becki gallery):

Becki family tree.png

Now to add to the wiki

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Shes said before that she would rather take too much than not have enough. How can she worry that much about running out of food for one day?? I used to be 10 stone heavier than I am now and honestly never worried I wouldn't have enough food for an event. Her life literally revolves around what she is eating next. Its actually really really sad.

Reactions: 19
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine her trying to run at you through the desert 😳😂 her crocs squeaking whilst her fat claps as she gets ready to smack you round the head with her food spin wheel whilst the niknak dog chews your ankles 🫣
Can just imagine her shuffling after her victum 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.