BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If you've got fussy kids" Becki, repeat after me: "I do not have kids, I am not a mum, I play pretend with other people's kids"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
She had more in her lunchbox than the kids who are doing the dancing. The amount of chocolate for the youngest one was crazy too

Reactions: 39
I don't really give a duck what the kids eat but I will say it is absolute wrongun behaviour to sit in a hall with others and open pepperamis and fridge raiders.

Reactions: 40
It’s just the gift that keeps on giving suitcase Sunday 🤣
Even better it’s on my birthday today 🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why is it so extravagent ?! surely all that's needed is a sandwich, 1 or 2 snacks and some fruit !? for sure she's fattening everyone up. I think she won't let anyone else do the Lunches as it won't be enough for her ! You can bet the big fat bastard helps herself to any tuck shops as well.

Reactions: 22
She has the coordination of a 1 year old. Watching her do anything is exhausting, probably a good thing she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 24
On one hand I'd be like, great, my extended family take an interest in my kid and their activities and are even willing to take them so I can get some time to myself at the weekend, brilliant.
On the other hand I'd be like hey there Jabba the hut, if you want to eat processed tit all day that's fine, but stop filling my kid full of the same tit just to make YOURSELF feel more comfortable about your chaotic eating behaviours.

But I reckon if you said a word to the landwhale she'd go nuclear and take to the bed for a week.

Reactions: 21
I really am not almond mumming and I don’t have any experience of having a nine-year-old.. but the packed lunch for Porscha got me gobsmacked. All that chocolate, sweets, share bag of crisps, as well as all the general stuff! This is for one meal as well!

Reactions: 37
I really am not almond mumming and I don’t have any experience of having a nine-year-old.. but the packed lunch for Porscha got me gobsmacked. All that chocolate, sweets, share bag of crisps, as well as all the general stuff! This is for one meal as well!
Nah, you’re not. I’ve got kids who haven’t got the best diet. It’s more varied than that. But beck beck is a feeder.

Reactions: 7
It is a lot. I wish their parents would step in but I think they feel sorry for the Bison that this is all she has to fill her life. Hopefully they make better choices at home

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.