BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky looks like one of those people from the hills have eyes
💀🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine her trying to run at you through the desert 😳😂 her crocs squeaking whilst her fat claps as she gets ready to smack you round the head with her food spin wheel whilst the niknak dog chews your ankles 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does becki not realise people cry when they’re disappointed?
The same way she cries when maccies forget her dep?
She infuriates me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s amazing really that someone with the qualifications she has, does not recognise that children can cry if they want to and it’s actually benefical for them. But go off, ya fat pleb.

Reactions: 24
It’s amazing really that someone with the qualifications she has, does not recognise that children can cry if they want to and it’s actually benefical for them. But go off, ya fat pleb.
Yet its OK for her to fake crying on a kids app for money lol.she needs to sort her chip pan head out...

Reactions: 13
We used to have suitcase Sunday dropped every Sunday morning.. she knows what she's doing the big grock!!

Reactions: 10
The ages of this family absolutely baffle me. Who the duck knows who is whose kid. They must have started reproducing at 10 years old. WTF????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like that fat bird on 600lb life that used to use the puppy pads because her Fanny was so fat the piss couldn’t escape so would trickle down her leg 😩
Really wasn't sure which emoji to use for this so opted for the standard blue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must read here. Didn't someone mention earlier how stupid it is that she packs all the food just to unpack it again?

Reactions: 15
"I need to get some of them sauce pots, you know where you can put sauuuce." Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So portia has 3 bars of chocolate, crisps and a snack a wrap. bleeping hell. Poor kid has no hope.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Suitcase Sunday is another cracker. Taking a full salad plus another full lunch. Never not amazes me

Reactions: 18
People who buy pre prepared fruit in those little bags belong on the register

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.