BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes said before that she would rather take too much than not have enough. How can she worry that much about running out of food for one day?? I used to be 10 stone heavier than I am now and honestly never worried I wouldn't have enough food for an event. Her life literally revolves around what she is eating next. Its actually really really sad.
Especially when there is food available there if things got really desperate

Reactions: 15
Especially when there is food available there if things got really desperate
I'm going to almond mum but I'm going out for dinner tonight and plan to stuff my face so have had cereal and soup today. Becki will have a takeaway tonight even after having enough food to feed 3 people.

Reactions: 10
Suitcase Sunday roundup
Becki: "Greek salad", sweet chilli chicken, Walkers crisps, Fridge Raiders, apple and grapes snack pack, cheese crackers, KitKat Chunky, Blue Riband, Lunchables, picnic eggs
Paige: unseen sandwich, 2x Fridge Raiders, 2x Peperami, KitKat Chunky, Rice Krispies chocolate square, Walkers, more Fridge Raiders, Jaffa Cakes
Porscha: Bounty, Kinder chocolates, big slab of chocolate, Attack a Snak, grapes, apples, gummy milk bottles, full giant bag of Crinkles crisps ("she won't eat them all")
Everyone: Cookies, chocolate cornflake bites, more crisps, water, Lucozade, lemonade

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The fat Heffalump has been sent a box of snacks from the Irish food shop. She presumes they must be Irish snacks. Genuinely never seen anyone get excited as much as she does over food

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuinely though she was going to piss herself with excitement over the dairy milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fat Heffalump has been sent a box of snacks from the Irish food shop. She presumes they must be Irish snacks. Genuinely never seen anyone get excited as much as she does over food
You know they have the shaped wreaths at funerals. There’ll definitely be a Golden Arches one and giant kebab at hers…. Oh and a cowwwld can of cowwk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm ashamed to be Irish right now, can't believe the amount that place has gifted the fat duck

Reactions: 27
She nearly went through the kitchen floor with excitement when she mistook McDonnells seasoning and sauce packets for actual McDonalds.

Also she lives close to Liverpool and Wales what’s stopping her from getting the ferry and visiting Ireland and actually trying Irish food? She has all the time in the world and has loads of extra money to spend. Fat dope

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve not caught up but I’ve just seen her pop up with Irish snacks.

Absolutely fewmin.

BRB, just need to bring down the Northern Ireland power sharing agreement x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just what she needs, a box full of treats. These companies have no shame

Reactions: 16
There's a puddle on the kitchen floor where she has literally squirted opening that Irish box.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but Leah needs to step in. If a family member was feeding my child that much crap I’d be raging.

Reactions: 25
She’s such a weapon, getting excited about food yet again. Her face was a picture when she opened up that meat box 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I don’t care how long a day it is and blah blah blah, a nine year old child does NOT need that much chocolate for a dance day. There was literally nothing of nutritional value in that child’s lunchbox so she’ll just be filling up on sugar and crisps and tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Irish here.
Heart broken for that Irish box.

But also, Cadbury is a UK brand, surely she has seen/had all those bars before?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.