BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even Irish but that bacon looks 👌 and I'm heartbroken cos I know she's going to cremate it to bleeping def 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does Cath eat? She never packs her lunch and when she pans to the suitcase, there’s never anything extra identified. Poor old wench eats the food for “everyone” which is monitored by her fat lollipop lady of a daughter.

Also, people saying Leah needs to step in….not being judgemental, well, I bleeping am. She clearly gives no fucks as it gives her the weekend to herself. If Porker is ‘fussy’ it’s obviously the tit her mother feeds them at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I looked up the prices of everything she got sent and I think this is everything.

Shortbread - £2.50
Choco Kimberly (multi pack) - £3.69
Buffalo crisps - £1
Guinness crisps - £1.80
Emerald caramels - £1.99
Rancheros - £2
Barm brack - £3.99
Tayto pickled onion - £0.89
Tayto beef and onion - £0.89
Barry’s tea - £4.49
Chocolate mikado - £1.99
McDonnell’s spice bag - £1.30 each
Cadburys dairy milk bars - £1.30 each
Club rock shandy - £5.99 for a 6 pack
Erin gravy - £1.99
Batchelor’s beans - £1.25
Bewley’s drinking chocolate - £4
Chef chip shop curry sauce - £1.95
Red lemonade - £1.99
Chef brown sauce - £1.79
Sausages - £3.99
White pudding ring - £3.99
Black pudding ring - £3.99
Bacon rashers - £2.99 per pack

OR there’s a breakfast bundle that includes the sausages, bacon, white pudding ring, black pudding ring, baked beans and Barry’s tea for £20

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The excitement of her thinking the McDonnells spice bag was mcdonalds related is a prime example of why folk think she's special needs. I literally cringed for her.

She also had absolutely no idea what those white and black puddings were.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What does Cath eat? She never packs her lunch and when she pans to the suitcase, there’s never anything extra identified. Poor old wench eats the food for “everyone” which is monitored by her fat lollipop lady of a daughter.

Also, people saying Leah needs to step in….not being judgemental, well, I bleeping am. She clearly gives no fucks as it gives her the weekend to herself. If Porker is ‘fussy’ it’s obviously the tit her mother feeds them at home.
*waits for the comments about kids with actual issues*
I was raised by a fussy bleeping witch who joined every diet cult going it has given me so many issues around food, being a fussy eater is one of them. Her not being able to cook also never helped with my fussiness. It took me over 25 years to realise I like steak, cauliflower and peas. Lots of other stuff to but they are they ones that stand out as peas and cauliflower are on the Christmas dinner and it’s the only one of hers I eat.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
duck me I wondered why my brew was rippling, it was that fat sack of tit jumping up and down over a box full of junk food 🫠🫠

Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Irish here.
Heart broken for that Irish box.

But also, Cadbury is a UK brand, surely she has seen/had all those bars before?
Irish Cadbury is a million times nicer. Not too sure what the difference is tbh but it's not the same ingredients as the UK stuff. I have family members who stock up on it when they're in Ireland.

Reactions: 15
Howling at this comment 😂😂. But in all seriousness 31 years of age and creaming her parachute granny knickers over food
Please tell me they were not any comments saying "you deserve it", etc. I hate when the bum licking followers say that.

Reactions: 5
I really am not almond mumming and I don’t have any experience of having a nine-year-old.. but the packed lunch for Porscha got me gobsmacked. All that chocolate, sweets, share bag of crisps, as well as all the general stuff! This is for one meal as well!
There’s a reason we call her Porka on here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
24C563CE-828F-444F-8AFC-F79ED64C22F9.png

This reaction to food is 100% not normal.

And shame on that company gifting that amount of food to this gluttonous pig when the country is literally on its arse with people who can barely afford to eat.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The fat Heffalump has been sent a box of snacks from the Irish food shop. She presumes they must be Irish snacks. Genuinely never seen anyone get excited as much as she does over food
Fucks sake after she said Ireland was part of the UK?! She’s evil

Reactions: 8
I’m bleeping ashamed to be Irish right now! I hope it’s a tayto crisp bleeping ends her fat life. How excited she got is repulsive!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.