BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GIGI! She’s only gone and got a massive bleeping Dominoes!
The way you said this I imagined you and Gigi being Becki’s neighbours… Sat together in a living room, you with binoculars watching Becki in Caff’s kitchen and shouting Gigi over to write it down in her ledger

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why does she pack away the food on Sunday Sunday to unpack to show us, to then re pack it. Why doesn't she just film putting it all in. She's such a bleeping simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bison acting the motivational speaker like she's inspiring paige, "it's just nice that she has that voice in her head from me saying it's OK to make a mistake". BORE OFF 🙄

Also banged on the wrong leg(???), Morris dancing baffles me summat good.
Imagine having her voice stuck constantly in your head.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Becki Jones school of (fake) gentle parenting: don't cry if you make a mistake.

Bison you cried because someone said a mean fing about you on the internet 💀

Reactions: 33
I've got some motivational words for Becki. It come from a wise person. The words are "Don't let the dickheads get you down, you my friend, yes you, are bleeping amazing" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Yeah she said she’s sending it back because it doesn’t fit her it’s so thin.
It's a pack a way rain mac what does she expect?

Reactions: 5
I came across this creators video on my FYP. This is 100% what becki uses on all her videos. How can she sit there replying to people saying her skin is so amazing when she’s literally using a filter. At least be honest with people.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder what the house smells like because of Rickets pissing everywhere. 🤔. Also is it really Rickets pissing everywhere or is it Bison?
tattle ads really know when pop up. my happy place is not imagining the smell of beckatrons pissy mushroom cheese swollen sweaty stagnant house x

IMG_7158.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she think she's main star on dance moms telling Paige not to cry when she's messed a dance up? Course she's gonna! As an ex dance kid I used to get upset when I messed a dance up cos you work so hard to get it right. If my auntie was telling me to only cry if I'd hurt myself I'd wanna drop kick her. She's such a stupid munter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘I don’t want you crying over a stupid mistake’ she’s honestly vile. What’s it got to do with her? How does she make everything about herself all the time

Reactions: 25
Just trying to get a family tree right in my head.

We know there are other siblings, maybe 2 brothers, or at least 1 brother who I reckon is a bit older than Rachel.

Rachel has three kids - Paige, Tyler/Taylor and Reese

Brother is Leah's dad.
Leah is the first grandchild, or one of the first?

Leah is 27 and mother of Portia and Parker?

Would it be fair to say that she once idolised Leah who is 4 years her junior, then once Leah surpassed her life experience she moved on to Paige, and now Portia who already is taking none of her tit...

What age is Mrs Jones? We know Mr Jones is 54, but only Dad to Becki.

Reactions: 6
Would it be fair to say that she once idolised Leah who is 4 years her junior, then once Leah surpassed her life experience she moved on to Paige, and now Portia who already is taking none of her tit...
I don’t think she idolised Leah. I think she, as “the baby” of the family, would likely have been jealous of Leah. She would have been around 15 when Paige was born so old enough to kind of be responsible for her so she probably liked to play mum with her.

Reactions: 8
Just trying to get a family tree right in my head.

We know there are other siblings, maybe 2 brothers, or at least 1 brother who I reckon is a bit older than Rachel.

Rachel has three kids - Paige, Tyler/Taylor and Reese

Brother is Leah's dad.
Leah is the first grandchild, or one of the first?

Leah is 27 and mother of Portia and Parker?

What age is Mrs Jones? We know Mr Jones is 54, but only Dad to Becki.
All the family stuff is in the wiki
Cath is 61 or 62 I think

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.