BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish Shirley was there this morning so she could comment on the fat bleep’s shiny face

She looks like Kanye dressed her but instead of an absurdly big coat it’s just her blubber

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Early I know but thread suggestion: Becki Jones- I don’t care what you say anymorum it’s my lifeum

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is such a horrible person. Moaning that Cath has the heating on in her own house!! Not that Ian may be feeling the cold cause he is unwell, or that Cath is smaller so she’ll obviously feel the cold more.

Lose some weight you fat duck and then you wouldn’t be sitting there sweating!

Reactions: 50
That mist she uses every day says it’s better to use at night and in the day you should SLATHER on moisturiser and spf as it makes your face more sensitive to UV. No wonder her unfiltered face looks so bad, literally burnt probably

IMG_1830.jpeg

• Wow
Why doesn't Shirl to Becki to do one when she tells Paige when she should or shouldn't carry on dancing? What's it got to do with the bison?

Reactions: 9
Oh I do love when she tries and plays mummy. Telling Paige not to cry because she feels down. bleeping micromanaging beckatron

Reactions: 27
She is such a horrible person. Moaning that Cath has the heating on in her own house!! Not that Ian may be feeling the cold cause he is unwell, or that Cath is smaller so she’ll obviously feel the cold more.

Lose some weight you fat duck and then you wouldn’t be sitting there sweating!
You just know she’s gonna witch about it all day to poor caff tooum!

Could you imagine if she had a job with a teeny bit of power? She’d be a bleeping nightmare.

We’ve all known one. The fat, ugly lass at works who think they are in charge because they have absolutely nothing else in their sad little life

Reactions: 39
Oh I do love when she tries and plays mummy. Telling Paige not to cry because she feels down. bleeping micromanaging beckatron
That really annoyed me, especially when she said, oh it’s my voice she hears saying blah blah blah

Fat overstepping twit.

Reactions: 21
Her nieces are getting a bit too old for Becks to be airing all their private moments. Talking about how Paige was crying when she was 9?? That’s not your story to tell!

Reactions: 33
HOW is her hair constantly filthy 🤢 bleeping munter she knocks me sick.

Reactions: 23
Brought all that crap yesterday and her first thought this morning is to also take HER left over pizza. I hope Cath has fed it to Rickets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just going back to the breakfast video…

I have a feeling it gets said a lot that her family complain to her about filming all the time, but of course, it’s something that we are sadly never gonna see as she wouldn’t post that.

only hope is secret recording by other members

Reactions: 10
I wonder what the house smells like because of Rickets pissing everywhere. 🤔. Also is it really Rickets pissing everywhere or is it Bison?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bison acting the motivational speaker like she's inspiring paige, "it's just nice that she has that voice in her head from me saying it's OK to make a mistake". BORE OFF 🙄

Also banged on the wrong leg(???), Morris dancing baffles me summat good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.