BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her eyes always so bloodshot when she's been in the shower. Does she stand there crying? sees a reflection of herself so trys to wash her eyes out with soap? Or is her blood pressure that high due to being the size of a hippo that when she washes her body, and there a whole lot of it, it causes it to rocket even more due to actually moving??
Who knows eh!
I’ve always thought that she struggles to lift her arms for long enough to wash her hair so she doesn’t wash it properly/suds go in her eyes and she can’t lift her arms high enough to rub them out of the way before it hits them.

Reactions: 16
I wonder what the house smells like because of Rickets pissing everywhere. 🤔. Also is it really Rickets pissing everywhere or is it Bison?
Like that fat bird on 600lb life that used to use the puppy pads because her Fanny was so fat the piss couldn’t escape so would trickle down her leg 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m so confused cause I thought Paige portia and Parker were all Rachel’s kids? And who’s Leah I’ve never heard her speak about her?
Leah is Beckis niece & is a beautician,she’s the one that shaves the Bisons face & attempts to tame her eyebrows! There is a brother who I think has two little girls ,Beckis nieces also,called Nancy & Willow.Porka & porker are Leah’s children,making them Beckis great niece & nephew. Bloody hell confusing isn’t it ? !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how her family sit back and let her parent those kids. It’s just bleeping bizarre

Reactions: 13
Caff has had a partner before Ian though hasn’t she who must be Rachel’s dad so maybe he was older than caff and Leah is his daughter so caffs step daughter but has remained part of the family because caff was around for a long time during her childhood? Long shot but 33 is very young to be a grandma although they are tough as toast so maybe it is correct

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caff has had a partner before Ian though hasn’t she who must be Rachel’s dad so maybe he was older than caff and Leah is his daughter so caffs step daughter but has remained part of the family because caff was around for a long time during her childhood? Long shot but 33 is very young to be a grandma although they are tough as toast so maybe it is correct
If they both had kids at 16 its not unrealistic

Reactions: 12
Leah is the daughter of Kelly, Rach's sister and Becki's half sister, who is seemingly estranged from them. Kelly is in her 40s, so Caff would've been a teenager when Kelly was born.
Screenshot_20240414_130538_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My God that greasy hair is hideous! Why the duck can’t she just wash her hair?
Let's be real even if and when she does wash it she's not using the right products to start with and then probably dosent wash the products out either

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if there is a person Tik tok still called Classyfattybabe? I've just a video on you tube about her. She is obese and really hates thin people. She even calls out a former fat person for losing weight due to health reasons and says he has no right to be in the body positive movement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.