BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she open a window in her garlic pit?! Never seen one open apart from when she shouted at the postman and then hid 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Listening to that story time is just as boring as watching Morris dancing.
Morris dancing is so dorky.

And I say that as somebody who is passionate about figure skating and gets a real...kick out of watching irish dancing and baton twirling. So I know dorky. I've tried and there is absoloutely nothing remotely entertaining about Morris dancing. And, my God, it just goes on...and on...and on...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just trying to get a family tree right in my head.

We know there are other siblings, maybe 2 brothers, or at least 1 brother who I reckon is a bit older than Rachel.

Rachel has three kids - Paige, Tyler/Taylor and Reese

Brother is Leah's dad.
Leah is the first grandchild, or one of the first?

Leah is 27 and mother of Portia and Parker?

Would it be fair to say that she once idolised Leah who is 4 years her junior, then once Leah surpassed her life experience she moved on to Paige, and now Portia who already is taking none of her tit...

What age is Mrs Jones? We know Mr Jones is 54, but only Dad to Becki.
I’m so confused cause I thought Paige portia and Parker were all Rachel’s kids? And who’s Leah I’ve never heard her speak about her?

Reactions: 7
How old is Leah? Caff must have been very young when she had Becki's brother. Or her brother was young when Leah was born.

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused cause I thought Paige portia and Parker were all Rachel’s kids? And who’s Leah I’ve never heard her speak about her?
Portia and Parker are leahs kids,leah is beckis niece too
Tyler reece and her fayyvvvveee paigey are rachels

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing fucks me off more than when she complains about her mum as if her mum doesn’t want to complain every minute of the day that her fat duck 30 year old daughter takes over her house

Reactions: 23
Naw she’s playing house again today, talking about Paigey and Ferrari like they’re her own kids. She’s a proper weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think she idolised Leah. I think she, as “the baby” of the family, would likely have been jealous of Leah. She would have been around 15 when Paige was born so old enough to kind of be responsible for her so she probably liked to play mum with her.
So Payyyyygeeeee is becbecs real life doll then?

Reactions: 6
Why are her eyes always so bloodshot when she's been in the shower. Does she stand there crying? sees a reflection of herself so trys to wash her eyes out with soap? Or is her blood pressure that high due to being the size of a hippo that when she washes her body, and there a whole lot of it, it causes it to rocket even more due to actually moving??
Who knows eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was a fat ting in my class that had that pissy smell as well I know which one u mean, like old people home and mushroom
Omg that one at mine smelled like a really ripe cucumber and roared at me when I was 12 cos I hugged the lad she liked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn't Shirl to Becki to do one when she tells Paige when she should or shouldn't carry on dancing? What's it got to do with the bison?
I reckon Becki funds the dancing, that’s why Shirl lets her get in with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Am I weird? I am overweight, but I am totally fed up with all these people going on about people being fat phobic and all the body positive shite. In my opinion too many people are using the fatphobic and body positive shite just as a way to make others feel guilty and seen as bullies.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.