BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS 🤣 when Gigi mentioned mushrooms. Piss doesn’t smell like mushrooms tho? Do I just over hydrate and under sweat?
Old piss kind of does

Why am I having this conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Old piss kind of does

Why am I having this conversation
I won’t flush the loo for a few days and report back, or could just go into a men’s loo that always smells of splashbacks. I’ll update you on the experiment in Bisonettes Off Topic 🍄 🍄‍🟫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bleeping LOVED garlic mushrooms till aba 20 minutes ago 😩

Cheese toastys = ruined
Garlic mushrooms = ruined

Cunts!!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bleeping LOVED garlic mushrooms till aba 20 minutes ago 😩

Cheese toastys = ruined
Garlic mushrooms = ruined

Cunts!!! 😅
Considering how much garlic Becki eats there’d be a good mex of of the above in any encounter with her 🧀 🍄‍🟫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a confession 🥺🥺🥺

the other morning I seen she had a maccies breakfast so I ended up getting one. If I hadn’t seen that video I wouldn’t have got one .

I am sure she means no harm but she is 100% a bad influence for eating habits 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I’d love to know what she thinks she looks like. What does everyone reckon?
Pick the most filtered to duck photo she’s posted with all the “omg you’re so gorgeous” or “omg your eyes are amazing” comments and I’d say that! THAT is what she thinks she looks like! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well bissonettes my anxiety is through the ROOF and you’ve all just reminded me of suit case sunday tomorrow and no word of a lie I do feel about 30% better just because of that. Buzzing if that makes sensum x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had a family relative, now passed, who was obese and she had that pee/fishy smell too 🥲 Becki def smells, there’s no way she’s getting into all those creaks and crevices the once/twice a week that she showers. Becki smegma jones 🤮
Smegma 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I can’t sleep because I’m stressed, anxious and panicking about WW3 but do you think becki will do a ‘drafted for war station’ of all her favrite treats before going off to fight

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I can’t sleep because I’m stressed, anxious and panicking about WW3 but do you think becki will do a ‘drafted for war station’ of all her favrite treats before going off to fight
Imagine her on WW2 rations

‘I fort this was for a day if that makes sensum?’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Starts her newest video with bitching about cath. Get the duck out of her house then you fat twit

IMG_0416.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 37
How does she leave the house with her hair that greasy. Must be so itchy an uncomfortable 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
STOP THE PRESS!!!!

She has done a greek salid for her and Caff for dancing.
You are not reading that wrong!
That is not suitcase Sunday food 🥹

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
STOP THE PRESS!!!!

She has done a greek salid for her and Caff for dancing.
You are not reading that wrong!
That is not suitcase Sunday food 🥹
she also said she might take the leftover pizza so we all know the Greek salid will be left sweating in a box all day and thrown straight in the bin later

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.