BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh god. That reminds me, at my secondary school there were 2 super obese kids in my year and both of them ALWAYS smelt like wee. They got bullied mercilessly for it. I never understood at the time why they smelt like that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh god. That reminds me, at my secondary school there were 2 super obese kids in my year and both of them ALWAYS smelt like wee. They got bullied mercilessly for it. I never understood at the time why they smelt like that
There was an obese girl in my.yeae at school who used.to wet herself all the time. She's now estranged from her parents as they severely abused her (we as kids had no idea) and is about a size 10 now. Saddens me how some people bring. their children up. I'd really like. to know if.theyve tried an intervention with Becki

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She uses her parents as an excuse all the time for her bingefests
does she ever do anything caring or lovely for them?? erm of course she doesn't....her first thought when she wakes up is yummy Mcdonnums 😘

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She should watch the video on You Tube that I saw about the many fat influencers that have died because of their gluttony.

There was a fat ting in my class that had that pissy smell as well I know which one u mean, like old people home and mushroom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a family relative, now passed, who was obese and she had that pee/fishy smell too 🥲 Becki def smells, there’s no way she’s getting into all those creaks and crevices the once/twice a week that she showers. Becki smegma jones 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember I posted about that obese girl who kept trying to top herself? The one I couldn’t sleep with because her leggings stank of garlic mushrooms

Just having the casual realisation that the smell was piss. Don’t mind me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember I posted about that obese girl who kept trying to top herself? The one I couldn’t sleep with because her leggings stank of garlic mushrooms

Worried for youm, that's a harrowing realisation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many takeaways has she had this week? Shes getting out of hand with it
Careful-she’ll fink you’re jealous! 😂😂
---
does she ever do anything caring or lovely for them?? erm of course she doesn't....her first thought when she wakes up is yummy Mcdonnums 😘
Exacusum youm, she bought caff a frying pan that big bad becs uses on the dailyum!!

• Haha
‘I love Domino’s, just don’t have it that often’

I think she’s had it more in the last few months than I have in my entire life

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I WAS GOING TO SAY THIS 🤣 when Gigi mentioned mushrooms. Piss doesn’t smell like mushrooms tho? Do I just over hydrate and under sweat?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.