BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her food choices taste the same as well it’s just a weird cycle of pizza, bright red curry, kebab, McDonald’s, chicken and chep
It’s boring as duck

Reactions: 31
I’d love to contribute something witty to this thread but all I can think when watching her at the moment is ‘she’s SO wide’.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
only if it's 90% feta cheese let's not forget, but she doesn't like cheese apparently
She only uses salid cheese (and helps herself to most of it!) it’s not even fetehhhhh
---
I’d love to contribute something witty to this thread but all I can think when watching her at the moment is ‘she’s SO wide’.
That’s all we need! bleeping hilarious and true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went out for dinner (tea?) tonight and had a Philly Cheesesteak, half of which came home for lunch tomorrow. If I feel bloated after that, god knows how uncomfortable she must be all the time

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I went out for dinner (tea?) tonight and had a Philly Cheesesteak, half of which came home for lunch tomorrow. If I feel bloated after that, god knows how uncomfortable she must be all the time
she has disordered eating. I doubt she ever feels fullness.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Help me.
I was driving my kids to soft play today and handed my phone to my 10 year old to change the music. He accidentally swiped to tiktok and "HI EVERYONE!!!!!! ITS TAKEAWAY NIGHT!!!!"
It was full blast in my car. Almost flipped my car just to turn it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So far if she’s having 3 slices to start with and the other pits are was over 2500 cal like wow and then there’s me who’s struggling with weight I’ll be honest I’m 20 stone I’m 5ft8 tho carry me weight in . Diff area I don’t look massive mines mummy tummy from 4 kids but I’m trying so hard calorie counting 1600 a day 10k steps a day working out 3 times a week working 5 days a week with my tribe as well to look after have the odd take away once a week but I’m so careful like I’ve lost nearly 2 stone but seeing this giant toddler just messes with my head

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet she already pissis her knickers on the daily 🤢 there is no way she's not suffering with some level of incontinence carrying all that extra weight. I'd be surprised she actually has periods still too!
The fanny pads are probably for incontinence not periods.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but is she insinuating in her newest video that the slow cooker hot chocolate video was her “taking Tik Tok seriously”? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t lie I’ve had an overeating day (when do I not 🙃) but even my worst days are like one of her meals. I don’t know how She’s still standing

Reactions: 8
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - £11.05
13/04/24 - Dominoums (Don’t Like Cheese Edition) £31.98
Oh no this is going to probably end up on the Becki jones takeaway tracker page on Tik. All the little bum licking followers will be hating because it is dissing their Queenie.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.