Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title suggestion its becki Jones all she does is over eat and moans

Reactions: 3
I felt a bit sorry for her in the latest video. I don’t think she’ll ever have kids and you can tell she loves children, i honestly think she’s given up finding anyone

Reactions: 7
"I had my niece and nephew" "I went to the park" no Becki, your mother took the 3 kids and giant toddler to the park x

Reactions: 14
She could meet someone if she wanted to
I know that’s what I mean, she’s given up I think (for whatever reason) maybe she feels no one will date her because of her size (which isn’t true at all) but she definitely doesn’t seem to make any effort to meet anyone. Yes she’s bigger but she can still make an effort with her appearance and eat healthy and work out which would have a positive impact on her well being.

I personally feel so bloated and pants when I eat junk food, she eats it all the time, her wiead never ever Shows her eating her 1 of 5 a day. She must feel like a sluggish mess all the time

Reactions: 5
Lots of people have a double chin but hers is constantly resting on her chest. Where is her neck? She is looking like big Ed from 90 day fiancé more and more each day.

She doesn’t seem to care about safeguarding her nieces and nephews online at all. There’s no good reason for telling the internet their names & location.

Reactions: 9
I know that’s what I mean, she’s given up I think (for whatever reason) maybe she feels no one will date her because of her size (which isn’t true at all) but she definitely doesn’t seem to make any effort to meet anyone. Yes she’s bigger but she can still make an effort with her appearance and eat healthy and work out which would have a positive impact on her well being.

I personally feel so bloated and pants when I eat junk food, she eats it all the time, her wiead never ever Shows her eating her 1 of 5 a day. She must feel like a sluggish mess all the time
Same. I lost two stone earlier this year, had a holiday and I can’t get back on it. 3 months has gone by and I feel like a disgusting fat slug. My mood is low, my skin is tit, clothes are tight etc. BUT maybe Becki doesn’t know how good it feels to lose weight and feel better

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not my shouts, so not taking credit, but defo something with chinfluencer and kinderlingus in the new thread title (credit to RachRN86 and I think GigiLouxx)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not my shouts, so not taking credit, but defo something with chinfluencer and kinderlingus in the new thread title (credit to RachRN86 and I think GigiLouxx)
Im the bastard that called her the Chinfluencer 🤪 but I don’t know how to make newm fread suggestions because I’m fick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take no credit for chinfluencer, I will however take all the credit for steakhead/Boeing 747 x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.