Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fighs of funder. Surely she's doing this purposely now! The tan on her feet too bleugh Becki scrub your bleeping breeze blocks before you get them out for thousands to see

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does she need 2 Burger’s for, it’s pure Gluttony, it appears she just eats things for the sake of them being there, are we sure she hast got a form of Prada Willi (it will be 1st time she’s had a Willi of anykind though)

of Course it’s The Mayum Clinic 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eats things just for the sake of them being there 😭😭 this thread kills me off daily

• Haha
Sorry what..? Not overweight?!
View attachment 1545648
Yeh she’s not overweight she’s morbidly obese

What does she need 2 Burger’s for, it’s pure Gluttony, it appears she just eats things for the sake of them being there, are we sure she hast got a form of Prada Willi (it will be 1st time she’s had a Willi of anykind though)

of Course it’s The Mayum Clinic 🤣🤣
Nah watch a documentary on PW she’s nothing like that. they’ve often got Learning disabilities too

Reactions: 7
i have a slight overbite which means i sometimes say my "th" sounds as "f" sounds if im not paying attention but it's easily managed. becki literally makes no effort to correct it and just makes herself look 100x more Fick than she already is.

sometimes i question if she has some kind of intellectual difficulty or if she's actually just playing it all up for views. 🤣

Yeh she’s not overweight she’s morbidly obese

Nah watch a documentary on PW she’s nothing like that. they’ve often got Learning disabilities too
Yeah I saw the one on Joe Blackburn and it was clear there was a lot of LD aswell, I just wasn’t sure if you can have a milder version but diagnosed as a PW, like with Autistic Spectrum, diagnosed but each person has there own specific difficulties some easier to manage than others

Reactions: 1
I am sorry but I have crazy second hand embarrassment from that latest tik tok!!!!

Reactions: 2
You can tell she’s so controlling and passive aggressive. Complaining how she’s only been away for a few days and they now have BOB milk which is semi skinned instead of her usual full fat milk. It must be hard for her parents to make healthier choices with Becki around.

Reactions: 8
For gods sakes she’s not got ‘Prada’ Willi 😂😂😂😂 she was just never told no or taught proper nutrition and she comfort eats

Reactions: 5
For gods sakes she’s not got ‘Prada’ Willi 😂😂😂😂 she was just never told no or taught proper nutrition and she comfort eats
i went back to edit the spelling but i didnt save, we'll stick to the greatest superhero of them all

Wardrobe Woman: Able to sniff Mayum at a Million Paces

Reactions: 1
Is it possible to be fat yourself but also be a fatist? Because I think I am a fatist
I feel the same sometimes. Like how can I be gobsmacked at what she eatsyet I eat similar in a day. Or how can I feel that people can be any size they want yet disagree with her when she posts that human thighs video. I think it’s because she is completely ignorant to how much influence she has and how she claims that what she eats is healthy and normal and being morbidly obese is normal. It’s not something that should be idolised as a healthy figure. Peope can dispute it all they want but statistically beckis lifestyle- diet and socially is massively unhealthy.

she is a massive contradiction I think that’s why she gets so much hate. There are similar sized tiktokers that don’t get so much hate.

Reactions: 6
I don't get why shes particularly self conscious about her fighs (she made a big deal about wearing shorts) when they are proportionality the slimmest part of her?? Her back, arms, neck and pubic apron are way more noticeable.

Yeah I saw the one on Joe Blackburn and it was clear there was a lot of LD aswell, I just wasn’t sure if you can have a milder version but diagnosed as a PW, like with Autistic Spectrum, diagnosed but each person has there own specific difficulties some easier to manage than others
Prader willi is chromosomal so you either have it or you don't, shes just greedy and fick!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.