Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the same sometimes. Like how can I be gobsmacked at what she eatsyet I eat similar in a day. Or how can I feel that people can be any size they want yet disagree with her when she posts that human thighs video. I think it’s because she is completely ignorant to how much influence she has and how she claims that what she eats is healthy and normal and being morbidly obese is normal. It’s not something that should be idolised as a healthy figure. Peope can dispute it all they want but statistically beckis lifestyle- diet and socially is massively unhealthy.

she is a massive contradiction I think that’s why she gets so much hate. There are similar sized tiktokers that don’t get so much hate.
Totally. Also….yeah we eat what she eats some days. But we don’t film ourselves all giddy with excitement then make sex noises.

So we’re meant to believe she had a picnic in the park and only ate a club

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The little niece in the voiceover sounds waaaayy more intelligent than her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s determined to get through that pack of ‘whoops’ reduced croissants int she? So yesterday she had toast, a club, an ice-cream, fridge raiders, 2 burgers, a million chip things, salad, and then a croissant with banana. Is that a normal amount? It’s like her gob always has to be moving - eating tit or chatting shite. My day was so fucked up yesterday I had toast with marmite, a packet of quavers, and half a bottle of wine 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell she’s so controlling and passive aggressive. Complaining how she’s only been away for a few days and they now have BOB milk which is semi skinned instead of her usual full fat milk. It must be hard for her parents to make healthier choices with Becki around.
To be fair I am certain she usually has skimmed milk, as it’s something people always comment on as it makes no sense with the rest of her diet pattern. I think the comment was just that it was a different brand, as it was still red top skimmed…

Reactions: 4
The niece can definitely string a sentence together better than Becki can. Really grated on me calling her "beck beck" 🥲

Reactions: 4
I don't know bout anyone else but the thought of eating sausage bacon & cheese in a cwossont turns my stomach 🤢 I just don't think it goes at all

Reactions: 5
Tattlers please help someone who is new to tik tok 😂 I was watching her live and all I commented was ‘Red Rose is amazing’ because she was talking about the tv show.. and it came up ‘moderator username (can’t remember it) has now blocked you from this live’

I’m now blocked from her page but it wasn’t becki that blocked me.. anyone know why this happened and how? Confused.com 😂

Reactions: 2
Tattlers please help someone who is new to tik tok 😂 I was watching her live and all I commented was ‘Red Rose is amazing’ because she was talking about the tv show.. and it came up ‘moderator username (can’t remember it) has now blocked you from this live’

I’m now blocked from her page but it wasn’t becki that blocked me.. anyone know why this happened and how? Confused.com 😂
Yeah I think mods can block users 🤦🏻‍♀️ they normally have a power trip and go crazy blocking people for nothing haha seen it a few times on tiktok

Reactions: 3
Lols.

Becki just said she took Paige to Morris dancing so someone just called her out saying "you didn't take her tho"

And beckis response was "I took her with my mum, it doesn't matter how I say it"...then "my mum took us both"

I wish she would bleeping listen to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really want to know how much these freeloaders earn from the gifts

The fact she's still on live at 11.30pm and being so bleeping loud, if I lived in that house I'd be telling her to keep it shut the absolute fog horn. Imagine her parents lying in bed and just rolling their eyes praying she will find a bit of independence and move out and give them some peace. I only watched about two minutes and that was enough to give me a headache, she's so hard to listen to. A complete airhead. She was saying about some chapel she used to pass when she was younger and said she always wanted to get married in it but didn't know the name. Beckbeck bleeping airhead. You'd think for the size of her nut she would be a bit smarter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread title aunty bec bec needs a reality check check as only food is only thing that puts her in a good mood.

Reactions: 6
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS WRONG WITH HER TOUNGUE IN HER LIVE....its literally making me boke this white coating it like she has thrush....I wanna boke 🤮🤢🤢

The fact that the nephew is called Parker but they all pronounce it ‘Porker’ leaves me crying laughing every time 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lols.

Becki just said she took Paige to Morris dancing so someone just called her out saying "you didn't take her tho"

And beckis response was "I took her with my mum, it doesn't matter how I say it"...then "my mum took us both"

I wish she would bleeping listen to herself
she says it because it sounds pathetic saying her mum took her, so clearly it does matter how she says it, grow up and learn to drive ffs

Reactions: 5
During her live she said she only walks her dog with her mum. If she can’t even walk her dog alone there’s little chance of her driving anytime soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.