Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
That girl cannot dance I’m sorry. I don’t believe in encouraging a kid to do something they’re very clearly not good at. She just stomps around with no grace or coordination and if aunty beck keeps feeding her she won’t even be able to stomp for much longer. By all means let her keep stomping if she likes it but don’t encourage her to “go professional” as Becki said on the live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
She was laughing in a live a while ago ( probably about 4 stone ago ) about how bad her snoring is. She’s a massively fat fuck with a tractor tire for a neck, and she smokes. She has complained about not sleeping well and feeling tired all the time.
So I think it’s highly likely that she has sleep apnoea but probably hasn’t been diagnosed or we’d have spotted the machine at some point. Bec Bec not go to the GP coz Bec Bec perfectly fit & helfy.

Reactions: 32

user726

VIP Member
No I’m absolutely dying 😭😂 she never ever replies to comments on her videos but the only comment she replies to is the one where she wants to get her meat mittens on some more cake. You couldn’t make it up

• Haha

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
Aww fuck off, she touched a muffin with her bare hands in Lidl then put it back to swap it for a bigger one 😭

• Sick
  • Wow

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I just want to know more about her breaking her bed. How did it happen? Is it still broken? Need a new one? Sleeping on the sofa?

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Just seen a comment on Reddit saying I’m vile and always wishing death on Becki. I’d just like to point out, I don’t actively wish death on anyone but nor will I pretend to care what happens to the heffalump. Becki is vile herself so yeah, if I’m vile about her, then I’ll own it because she’s a horrible person offering nothing good for the world 🤷🏻‍♀️ and will eventually become a drain on the nhs and disability funding purely because of her greed.

But yeah, to make it clear, I’m not actively wishing death on anyone. 👍🏼

• Heart

Helliebella

VIP Member
What exactly has she got to do this week that means she’s so busy she’s stressed? She’s literally unemployed, has no kids, no house, no partner? I really can’t understand what she has to do?

Reactions: 31

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think these fat slob tiktokers have got a lot to answer for with promoting this sort of eating. I know we can easily say adults are responsible etc but how many of these watching her are vulnerable, alone, see her as their friend, see themselves in her.
Regardless of whether it’s not harmful people would have something to say if there was some baghead hitting the foil every day saying it’s fine to have a toot of brown, smoke as much as you want, put your dvd player in cash gennies it’s absolutely fine

Ktb

VIP Member
I’m proper sick of the Reddit forum reading here and talking about what is said here and the people who post here. It’s two separate forums, can we keep it that way?! Don’t get me wrong I’d welcome them all to post here, there’s some funny people there but it’s not our fault that they can’t. The crossover is weird though I feel like they’re picking on people who post here
Sorry but this made me think of this skit on TV Burp
Who’s best Tattle or Reddit?
IMG_1178.gif

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I’m only just watching the ✨ brunch ✨ video noum.. I may have missed who she’s with, however it seems to me like she may be soft launching a gentleman in her life?! Someone pls correct me if I’m wrong.
It's probably little gay Declan, the king of stacking sausage rolls on a washing machine

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Why when someone DMs her to try a munch box from Iceland, she’s straight there… but when I ask her to try a salid she doesn’t
(This is a joke btw becki, don’t send the police to my door)
---
If you all had to pick a favourite becki tiktok/moment what would it be? 😂 😂
IMG_0768.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Klaus123

VIP Member
She doesn’t cook things long enough! The cheese was barely melted & the smiley faces still looked hard. She’s that desperate to eat she can’t cook things through.

also imagine saying you’re going to do something innovative with smiley faces and you’ve literally just done sausage smileys and beans. Fucking egghead

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
The fake tan, that could be scrubbed off. Bet she just stands under running water when she has a rare shower. Probably doesn’t even clean her body. 🤢

IMG_1372.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

user726

VIP Member
Genuine question - what’s the crime if someone makes a tiktok account saying you’ve died? Like what has she reported it for?

• Haha