Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
When she said the wheel was different types of potato, i fort to myself… mash, roast potatoes, cheps, wedges, dauphinois, hasselback… then she came out with waffles, smiley faces, hash browns 💀

Pretty sure the account she copied it from is a mum making food for her young child. Not a 31 year old toddler making food for her parents who are in their 50s/60s

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
She’s absolutely manic. When she has a takeaway (especially kebab) in front of her you could ask for her bank details, kidney, even Paige and she would hand them over while babbling inanely about the colour of the cheps.

• Haha

amb1505

I’m going to pretend someone has DMd me and asked me to try 5 pizzas from Papa Johns and a 12 box of Krispy Kremes. Next time my fella finds me scranning in bed I’m blaming a mystery DM
Sorry darling they’ve just asked me to try 5 other men’s dicks x

• Haha

amb1505

I love the way her busy week is literally having 2 things on at the weekend 😭 ‘wanted to fit in a nice walk at the beginning of this week’ as if her schedule is jam packed 🤣

• Haha

GBPackersFan91

“Let’s get ready together” excuse me hun but most people get ready for WORK at 7am or earlier 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not everyone rolls out of bed at midday, rubs a bit of cream on their face then waddles around a supermarket for the day.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
E2B5A457-A508-42AA-B022-F69D02AA8168.png

“She’s covered point 1” 🤣🤣
---
Where’s our brummie bisonettes?
Tokfest Saturday, NEC, go on have a day out.
Not brummie but close enough to go… tempting but not sure I could stand the amount of egos under one roof!

• Haha
I honestly can’t imagine cooking a meal, dishing it all up into serving bowls then dishing it up again onto a plate. It must be stone cold by the time they finally eat it after she’s piss arsed around filming. Why can’t she just dish it up from the fucking pan she cooked it in 🤬

goldie341

VIP Member
‘If you’re thinking, Becki, this is just sausage, beans & smiley faces, just wait til the end’

………

• Haha
Reactions: 36

copperq16

The way she sarcastically said “Still waiting” at the nacho stand like
a,) She’s got somewhere to fucking be…
b,) She’s a VIP

Spoiler alert, she hasn’t and she isn’t, absolute entitled twat. We all know she’ll only have been there for less than a minute and her knees start creaking.

Genuinely if I worked on that stand in Morrisons and heard that, I’d happily drop kick the massive whiney bitch, get sacked, get in shit for not paying the mortgage, live off the dole for a bit and endure career advice from the job centre because it would be 100% worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Elisesya

Chatty Member
I know the n balance are a popular shoe nowadays (not my fing but some of them look nice) but she had to pick the n0nciest whitest pair she could find.
if she ends up wearing frilly socks I’m Ctrl+Alt+Del and End Task of my existence.
The way she dresses reminds me a of character that pops up in the sims when you press the random sim button. They pop up wearing a mismatch of random shit and are always the most ugliest sim.

IMG_0739.jpeg

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Jesus wept the heavy breathing when she took the sleeve off, if she had a dick she'd have definitely shoved it in that pudding. Rotter.

• Haha
  • Sick

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Is it not just the same as one of them puddings u stick in the microwave then get 12th degree burns of the tongue through eating them

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
I’m having a rough morning.. becki can you show us trying to fit your bum bag on to cheer me up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35