Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Went to bottomless brunch in the most hun place on a Wednesday when it’s dead so she doesn’t get spotted 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Klaus123

VIP Member
Not her touching a muffin then choosing another one. She’s fucking grim. This is why I avoid Lidl bakery because people are gross and have no qualms about fingering food not meant for them

• Sick
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
How can she say she never treats herself?? All the fucking takeaways and meals out is treating herself literally daily!! Fuck me!

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She's so embarrassing, I hope her nieces and nephews aren't bullied at school. 💀 She's absolutely mortifying waddling around Morrisons in her "walking gear" blabbering on about nachos.

• Haha

Sawna

VIP Member
"everyone said 'oh wow this is a boujee way of doing it"

No they didnt blubbersaurus nobody said that unless you mean the voices in your tiny smooth brain

• Haha

amb1505

I can’t stand all this IM SO BUSY shit and alluding that she’s too busy for a walk and had to squeeze in a quick one on Monday. Here you go bison some tips on how to be LESS BUSY from someone who’s MORE BUSY

Spend less time sat on your fucking arse
Transfer dinner from the pan straight to your plate instead of getting out 30 dishes like it’s peak time at the global buffet
Write a shopping list and go to 1 supermarket ONCE a week
Take less photos of yourself
Don’t go to Paige and porchas dancing coz they don’t want you there anyway
Put ricketts down
Go to sleep at night instead of keeping caff and Ian up with your shouting and wrapper rustling so you can actually get up in the morning
Stop going on live trying to make people feel sorry for you
Stop reminding everyone how busy you are

there
A few more hours back in your week to reflect on your life as a 31 year old, learn some new adjectives and fix your bed

hope it helps xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
As if we even needed more conclusive proof of her absolute n status, then this is it:

• Haha

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
If anything she’s a deinfluencer I mean if you watch her videos and think “aw yeh I’m gonna eat like that so I can end up like her” then the problem isn’t Becki lmao
I only came across Becki and this thread a couple of months ago, and my eating was not good (although not on her level). It actually prompted me to start taking accountability again for what I was putting in my gob, and I cut back to a calorie deficit. I’m now two dress sizes down in those two months and feeling so much better.

So yeah, I was deinfluenced 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

RachRN86

VIP Member
What really fucks me off about becki is she weights at least 10 stone more than I do but she doesn’t have type 2 diabetes. I have type 2 due to a number of factors from have gestational diabetes, family history and yea I fucking love carbs. Since I found out about 5 months ago I’ve lost 2 and half stone. Why doesn’t becki have anything like this it just is so annoying. She eats 100% worse than anyone I know but nothing. A
She probably does but because she doesn't go to the Dr's and she's convinced herself she's fit and helfy she just doesn't know it

• Heart

RachRN86

VIP Member
I can't stand the way she narrates videos. And then I did this and then I added this and then and then and then!

gimm3more

VIP Member
It’s not about that though. It’s about how eating disorders warp your mind. It’s not “I’ll eat like her to end up like her” but “if she can eat like that, I’m smaller than her so I can binge”. Don’t talk on things you have no idea about.
That isn’t Becki’s problem though lmao as much as I despise her she isn’t responsible for anyone’s issues 😭
---
Forts bisonettes?👀👀
Didn’t happen

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
I want to know what the police are going to do. Genuinely I hope she tells us. Katie Hayes has been saying the police are working on a “massive big case” against “her trolls” but that was in 2019 and I’m still waiting to see the result 🤣🤣 the police can’t and won’t do shit

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Tokfest always looks so shit. Reminds me of the wonka experience in Glasgow in some warehouse. Of course she will say its amazum. Literally a room full of a few food stalls and talentless tik tokers… which people actually pay to go to.

• Haha