Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amb1505

What exactly has she got to do this week that means she’s so busy she’s stressed? She’s literally unemployed, has no kids, no house, no partner? I really can’t understand what she has to do?
I’m very offended by this post. This week she has

- eaten a pudding designed for 3 people
- publicly shown herself buying her 15 year old niece diahorrea tablets
- walked for a grand total of 95 minutes
- had a breakfast burger for brunch
- been to the pub for chicken and coke
- reviewed Easter eggs
- bought 4 new tops
- updated the troll police investigation with all names and locations
- waited at Morrisons pizza counter for nachos
- rubbed shit skincare on her face
- thought about what she needs to pack in the suitcase for Sunday

please have some respect. Bec bec having incredibly busy stressful week

• Haha
Reactions: 48

gimm3more

VIP Member
Just seen this on Reddit … and as much as we all take the piss and mock bison THIS is the reality of her that the BDL need to get into their tiny minds .
Imagine having to tell your therapist about Becki Jones fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 47

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious when she pretends she can’t remember what she orders.. “I think I got the chicken kebab 🤔” as if she hasn’t been sat by the door waiting for the delivery driver

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ktb

VIP Member
Why does she look like she’s had an acid peel when she films herself out for a walk? There’s not one part of her that’s not completely destroyed.
There’s definitely one part of her that’s never been destroyed.

SORRY ALL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Reddy79

Just seen this on Reddit … and as much as we all take the piss and mock bison THIS is the reality of her that the BDL need to get into their tiny minds .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"A bacon on toast" as God is my witness Rebecca I will smite thee down
---
A GLASS OF MELK? Get the nonce register out for FUCK SAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 43

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wanna know why you can’t get the 5-0 out for a burglary or an assault yet tiktokers seem to have fed on command

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Noseyhun91

Anyone: let’s get a mcdonums
Bison:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

gimm3more

VIP Member
nah sorry could you imagine Cath coming into her room “Becki why are my Facebook message requests full of people asking if you’re dead?” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ktb

VIP Member
when she does the 'dancing' videos in her bedroom, I just image her mum and dad sat on the sofa and all they can hear is the floorboards creaking whilst she's upstairs bouncing on the spot
My mum said it sounded like a herd of elephants was up in my room when I was doing the Running Man to Mc Hammer 😂
Difference was I was 11 not 31

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Not another one of these plebs crying to the police. Absolutely fuck off. They CHOSE THIS. Becki BAITS HATE COMMENTS. THEY CAN CLOSE THEIR TIKTOKs and fade into obscurity AT ANY TIME

fuck off wasting police time useless twats. There’s actual victims of crimes going without police intervention because of stretched funds and forces and what not. They think they’re so self important. Fucking hate these “influencers”. An absolute plague

• Heart
  • Haha

user726

VIP Member
‘Anyone got any tips for walking up hills’ says the person who’s supposed to be climbing a mountain in 9 months time

• Haha
Reactions: 38

gigi_93

VIP Member
I honestly don’t give a fuck what people say to her or about her online. I wouldn’t personally start a Becki is dead rumour or wish her dead myself but people online are unhinged especially on tiktok, if you’re gonna have 500k followers this is what you have to deal with 🤷🏻‍♀️ tough fucking shit.

People in the comments telling her she should contact police. Yeah good luck with that. Stupid bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 38