Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
‘You don’t need anyfing else wiv it, this is enough’

well yeah, it’s a fucking Easter egg, you’re not gonna have a side of cheps with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

RachRN86

VIP Member
See I say this about alcoholics and drug addicts, why do they get gold stars for being nine months clean or whatever when many manage it all their lives, and it was their choice to start even if their circumstances were bad and so on, and everyone's always outraged and say I don't understand addiction etc. Which is true, I don't, but eating disorders are also an illness, they're not about eating too much and being greedy. Flagging that her videos show disordered eating which can be triggering to some is different from blaming someone else that you had two chocolate bars or whatever, I agree with you on that part :)
Incredibly ignorant view of addiction there..you're right, you don't understand it!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Guys I’ve not been present much cos the pleece came for me and locked me in jailum. They said youm have the right to remain silencum and I said what ave I doneum and they said youm knowum what you’ve doneum and I said noum comment and they said noum comment about what and I said about what youm arresting em forum and they said what are we arresting you forum and I said idk and they said well if our frowback fort serves us correctly we had a call from a bison whoum is a content creatorum and we have a dutyum to arrest everwun and I said that makes sensum lol x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

Being nosey

Apologies on this being my first post.🫣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
I bet Paige is well chuffed that her fat auntie has broadcast to the world that she’s bought her anti shit tablets for dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Omg are we still going on about the cake. Girl eats 73727171 calories a day who cares. And as for showing the calories on packets, anyone within their right mind will know it’s very high in calories.
sorry about that. Let me know what I can talk about instead x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

wineanddine

VIP Member
me reading the comments about how she’s a monster for drinking a class of milk while i myself am sat here drinking a glass of milk

IMG_9666.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Wish people would come on here and actually read the previous few pages of the thread or the last thread before just blindly commenting about things like have we seen the becki is dead video/ the Reddit pictures…

We*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Rach88

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion by @LifeOfMog with a credit to @Rita.
New thread

Rules are
No we don't care how much she weighs too much is the acceptable answer
No almond mummying
No we have no idea what that mark is on her nose again we don't care

Happy tattling everyum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

upsid3down

when she does the 'dancing' videos in her bedroom, I just image her mum and dad sat on the sofa and all they can hear is the floorboards creaking whilst she's upstairs bouncing on the spot

• Haha
Reactions: 49