BeckiJones4 #78 Hair full of grease, morbidly obese, very much obsessed with her niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @LifeOfMog with a credit to @Rita.
New thread

Rules are
No we don't care how much she weighs too much is the acceptable answer
No almond mummying
No we have no idea what that mark is on her nose again we don't care

Happy tattling everyum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve only just discovered her on TikTok. She looks like Mama June from ‘Here comes Honey Boo
Boo.’ I needed some new threads to follow since Sallie Axl’s gone off the radar and Brittany Miller is insufferable as ever. What’s the tea? Is she basically just the UK’s answer to Amberlynn Reid?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish people would come on here and actually read the previous few pages of the thread or the last thread before just blindly commenting about things like have we seen the becki is dead video/ the Reddit pictures…

We*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wish people would come on here and actually read the previous few pages of the thread or the last thread before just blindly commenting about things like have we seen the becki is dead video/ the Reddit pictures…

We*
If your making reference to me about the primark photos I did actually look and the video the comments are on is new

Reactions: 4
Maybe this thread should have been called "becks no dead, firty wun & still friving" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Playing house again with the girls dancing haul. IVE ordered their shoes IVE ordered stickers for their water bottle. New Fred everywuuuunnnn. Do we think toad neck beck will last the thread without a take away? Hahahaha. Noum

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t condone or entertain the RIP TikTok’s at all but I keep thinking about her saying people were messaging her mum asking. Wtf was that exchange like. How do you explain your 31 year old is not dead she just gets cyberbullied 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29

We*
Tbh I went away for a day and missed 15 pages…not gonna sit through that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t condone or entertain the RIP TikTok’s at all but I keep thinking about her saying people were messaging her mum asking. Wtf was that exchange like. How do you explain your 31 year old is not dead she just gets cyberbullied 😭
She's such a liar, who would have her mums number, and IF other family members are texting asking her about Becki maybe she needs to take a good hard look at herself and do something. I'd be bleeping mortified 😂

Reactions: 8
I just think its so weird how she's playing mum and buying their clothes, ordering their shoes and water bottle stickers etc. My sister's love my kids and do buy them gifts now and again but if they started taking them shopping and buying entire hauls etc I'd be a bit miffed. It's a bit controlling?!!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t give a duck what people say to her or about her online. I wouldn’t personally start a Becki is dead rumour or wish her dead myself but people online are unhinged especially on tiktok, if you’re gonna have 500k followers this is what you have to deal with 🤷🏻‍♀️ tough bleeping tit.

People in the comments telling her she should contact police. Yeah good luck with that. Stupid bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All that rice n bread she’s gonna be constipated til June
This is why I don’t get it when people say she must destroy the toilet, I reckon it’s the opposite and she’s always constipated. She doesn’t eat any fibrous foods. Girl needs a prune or two

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.