Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
That chocolate cake video is the actual saddest thing I’ve ever watched. A 31 year old morbidly obese unemployed lump getting wet over a chocolate cake 🤢 I’m quite disturbed.

• Sick
Reactions: 35

user726

VIP Member
Do you remember tokfest last year where she pretended she took her and Payyyyge on her own yet she started filming in a pub and showed her mum and started calling her cath to pretend she didn’t have to get mummy to take her

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Imagine being her size and having the sheer gunt to ask the Iceland staff where the munch box is

She IS the munch box

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think her no cheese bullshit is her way of being awkward
She probably wanted another Costco pizza but no one else did

Uno like when ur younger and u want McDonald’s and your mum says no so you start sayin your tea tastes like shit

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
If she wants to eat herself into immobility that’s her prerogative. Do what you want imo but don’t fuckin dilute your bullshit, don’t give it big sayin you eat healthy food and have takeaways as a treat or refer to yourself as “plus sized”

Call it what it is, a bad diet and morbid obesity

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
On Wednesdays we brunch💁🏻‍♀️

nah in the real world bec on Wednesdays we’re at work, over caffeinated & having 50 mini nervous breakdowns a day.

• Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Idiots in her comments “ I’m so so sorry you are going through this Becki” “ you are so strong & brave “
right off the back of her mooching attention / content from the death of a girl who suffered cancer and her loved ones who are ACTUALLY going through stuff.

As much as I disagree with the fake hate posts, she and her rabid followers need to get a fucking grip. She’s not going through anything. Shes a narc cunt that rage farms and loves the attention and all the money it makes for her. She’s milking it all for sympathy now.
---
She's easily a 30-32. That hula hoop was for a 56" waist and she had to add an extra link to get it to fit. That must've gone to landfill!
Her gunt is landfill
---
Lads, THIS is why she’s got that crease on her nose.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Pleeece pleaseum….. I gave up my job and wasted my degreeum so I could binge eat online. I show myself wasting money on food constantly and tell people how I broke my bed, people are telling me I’m wrong and I don’t like it”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Klaus123

VIP Member
Reminder for anyone new that’s lurking or on the fence, or just anyone in general - Becki is not lovely. She has never shown any content that suggests she is so so kind and lovely. Here’s some factual examples of the times she’s shown herself to not be at all lovely:

* Doesn’t safeguard minors
* Made money and content of another TikTokkers passing
* Won’t eat with her terminally ill father because they watch different things
* Uses her terminally ill father for content when she needs sympathy
* Does one charitable act a year and has to film herself doing it
* Uses ten thousand different pots and dishes when cooking and leaves all the washing up for her mother
* Talks to her mother like shit
* Inflicts her unhealthy lifestyle on others including Rickets
* Promotes obesity, disordered eating, claims her lifestyle is normal
* Shown herself to be extremely controlling
* Shown herself to be manipulative (baits hate, then does a woe is me sympathy video)
* Lies constantly
* Has shown herself filming while driving and mentioned how others beep her constantly. She is clearly a poor driver and will probably end up injuring someone innocent because of it
* Has shown herself to be an absolute creep towards minors

This is not a comprehensive list. Wondering if one of the BDL could provide such a list of all the wonderful, kind, lovely things Becki has done/shown?

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
God I hate tiktok and people yano, just gone on to catch up with big scoops and there’s a live in my feed of a dad in the bath with his little daughter (she’s wearing a swimming cozzy) why do they exploit their kids like this??? Never heard of him but it’s “just us hardys” or something. What’s the need??

• Sick
  • Wow

JW80

VIP Member
Those flappy pittas gave me the absolute boke!!!! She really doesnt give a fuck how much of a big, fat, scruffy meff she looks does she?? Jesus, I'm no oil painting but I'd never go out in public covered in fucking dandruff, wearing a tent with my tits swinging about. Sort yourself out Becki will youm???? So yeah!

• Haha