Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why does she only have “Keep” and “Maybe” as options? Why not just “keep” and “return” like normal people.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

goldie341

VIP Member
Not my favourite but I enjoyed the rug buying saga and her laying it all out for her parents. It was just so shit but she was so proud of herself.

Also when Shitley and her family came back from holiday and she’d waited for them til 3am. Their faces were a picture lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha

amb1505

I bet she’s really weird with Porscha. Can imagine her buying a McDonald’s and then be like you have to give auntie bec bec a kiss if you want it

• Sick
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m going to pretend someone has DMd me and asked me to try 5 pizzas from Papa Johns and a 12 box of Krispy Kremes. Next time my fella finds me scranning in bed I’m blaming a mystery DM

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Gone 11 and live again no thought to her mum and dad has she. She’s so loud.
I’d embarrass the fuck out my adult child if they were keeping me up or waking me up being on tiktok.
All you’d hear is me kicking off and booting their bedroom door off the hinges. I’d end up getting them banned 😂
If I was Caff & Ian I'd start banging the headboard against the adjoining wall and moan & groan DEAD fucking loud everytime she went live 🤣 fucking mortify the bitch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Helliebella

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t want to sound like a dick, I know people have invisible disabilities, but has it been addressed why they have a stair lift? Because Ian doesn’t exactly seem unable to walk in all her vidiums.

none bison related answer is in anticipation 🙈
They’re all just fat lazy cunts

• Haha

user726

VIP Member
Anyone else annoyed she didn’t wear the new top she bought which was purffffect for day drinking when she went out day drinking today

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone wish death on her in this thread?? And if I saw it I’d report as I’m pretty sure that’s against tattle rules and mods would sort it anyway

whisperchat

VIP Member
Any need for that huge portion of nachos AND a pizza???
FFS
---
me reading the comments about how she’s a monster for drinking a class of milk while i myself am sat here drinking a glass of milk

View attachment 2823101
My boyfriend is Irish and he drinks milk with his dinner. We’d be sat there eating a roast and he’d be necking a pint of semi skimmed with it 🤢 makes me feel SICK

• Sick
  • Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s so excited about Tokfest, I’d have thought she would be embarrassed to be seen in public. Can’t wait to see how she gets her hair done and what she’s gonna wear.
I’ll predict, ringlet lion from oz hair, yours cloving black oversized T shirt with the choke hazard neckline, leggins and her newwwwww trayyyyyyyyners. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

amb1505

I don’t condone or entertain the RIP TikTok’s at all but I keep thinking about her saying people were messaging her mum asking. Wtf was that exchange like. How do you explain your 31 year old is not dead she just gets cyberbullied 😭

• Haha