BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think if Ricketts was spruced up a bit he’d have a chance? 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Choclit raisins on a cheeseboard really is commendable. Legendary manoeuvre from the slobbering dunce.
Did anyone actually eat them? Never seen them on a cheese board before. Or maybe I’ve just looked straight past them and mare a be-line for the cheese and crackers. Because thats the only thing that should be on a cheese board. I’ll allow cheese straws to as get a decent one and they are rather moorish.
---
If only I had a burner instagram like I do tiktok I’d ask why her bedroom floor creaks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s taking that cup and snacks on a walk!

Take away tracker needs an office to keep up with the on going crap she eats.

I bet she will make the cookies- cookie dough ones, 2 kebabs coming soon also- maybe after suitcase sunday- also why is it a family event.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet you she won’t be having an indiyum for a while after the case of the missing tikka masala. Her beloved kebab would never do that to her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im very poorly at the moment and it’s going to be life changing for me. I wish I’d made healthier choices in my 20s and 30s because who knows what difference that would have made. I really dread what’s to come for Becki as I’m no where near the level she is. There is no way her body can stand the level of neglect and it’s so sad!
I’m so sorry to hear this 🙁 sending you lots of ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Been majorly off it recently because of multiple infections etc., but this fat bleeping muppet has me determined to get back on the wagon. duck ending up like her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like cath and her family just humour & pity her. Just go along with her ideas etc cos they know she’s a simpleton and scared if they tell her no to a breakfast station she’ll kick off and ruin the day
or she’ll just eat them aswell

Reactions: 4
Says her least favourite videos to make are reviews? What a load of tit. We all know no one is asking her to do them. Any excuse for her to stuff her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That WIEIAD. As bleeping if 💀 I'm going to be bleeping raging if she packs this fake helfy stuff on Suitcase Sundays.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who does she live with? Does she have kids? I’m guessing she don’t work

Reactions: 2
Absolute cu next Tuesday making money off poor Leah smith by posting about her knowing she will get so many comments 🙄

Reactions: 16
Says her least favourite videos to make are reviews? What a load of tit. We all know no one is asking her to do them. Any excuse for her to stuff her face.
Also she loves been on TikTok because she’s learnt so much and is less naive etc etc
Yeah normal jobs will do that for ya too mate 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Who does she live with? Does she have kids? I’m guessing she don’t work
Her mum and dad who is terminally ill and a dog that was born before the Great Depression.
her sisters have kids that she thinks are hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolute cu next Tuesday making money off poor Leah smith by posting about her knowing she will get so many comments 🙄
And notice she still manages to make it all about her and her Paigey. The wording is all about how Leah supported her, not what Leah has been through. Typical self centred Bison behaviour

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.