BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is mega late but I've only just seen Sevdas video.. her 30th birthday party was 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im very poorly at the moment and it’s going to be life changing for me. I wish I’d made healthier choices in my 20s and 30s because who knows what difference that would have made. I really dread what’s to come for Becki as I’m no where near the level she is. There is no way her body can stand the level of neglect and it’s so sad!
I am so very sorry to hear this 😔
Sending love and hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just took my kid swimming, forgot my underwear and put my dungarees on backwards for the walk home so I hope bison has some decent content to make up for it this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fat duck telling her Mum to help herself to food IN HER OWN KITCHEN!

She really thinks she is the boss doesn’t she? Cath’s own fault though

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know this is mega late but I've only just seen Sevdas video.. her 30th birthday party was 💀
Sevda‘s 30th? Was Becki even invited? We know she didn’t go because we’d never hear the end of it. Or do you mean Beckis absolute wake of a 30th 😆

Reactions: 1
That's alls ya need on a cold wet & windy Sunday, a bleeping cheeseboard..mmmm not!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.