BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @gigilouxx 🥰 nice to know of someone having a baby bigger than my over 10lber. Hope you and baby bison-kebabum-mcdonnum-tikka masala are doing well xx

Reactions: 3
I hate the way she’s making out it’s hit or miss whether her dad has cooked a nice meal. So bloody patronising. The audacity of her. The overgrown waddling toddler
Right like she's trying to be funny. She won't have to make a decision if she likes his food when he's dead in the next year. Makes me so so angry.

Reactions: 2
Congratulations @gigilouxx on the birfff of your ownum heffalump ❤. Have put an order in with Big Becks to make you a 'Home & Bargs' basket of crap, maternity fanny pads included x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.