BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As her life is quite predictable, I’m just gonna make a guess to what becki’s week this week will consist of. I’m guessing another Easter egg taste test, shopping haul (probably Asda), a Costa drink, she will go for a walk/run (bum bag reveal)?, potentially a maccies but defo a kebab on the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As her life is quite predictable, I’m just gonna make a guess to what becki’s week this week will consist of. I’m guessing another Easter egg taste test, shopping haul (probably Asda), a Costa drink, she will go for a walk/run (bum bag reveal)?, potentially a maccies but defo a kebab on the weekend.
Another week of doing duck all apart from wasting money on pointless stuff & trying to make out like she has such a busy tiring life.

Reactions: 17
Must hit different when she can fit almost a whole bottle of cowk in a cup 🤣🤣🤣
Full sugar and all 😭
---
I want to jump off a bridge just reading it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We're overdue another videum of her talking about school I fink 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A cheeseboard tonight even though she doesn't like cheese (but fits it into every meal).
If it was any house other than Bison’s Cath and Ian’s I’d be straight round for that cheese board. Being 1/3rd of Bison’s size I’d have no chance of getting anywhere near said cheeseboard. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm normally a lurker, rarely contribute but I'm happy to take on the role of takeaway tracker while the legend that is Gigi is out of action. If everyone is happy for me to do it please know I take this extremely seriously and won't let you down 🫡
Godspeed soldier 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She used to get kebab, chips & garlic bread all the time.. I feel like she’s having a run on Indian food at Min.. maccies is always a firm favourite. I bet Indium.

Reactions: 5
I’m off to Cheshire oaks and Broughton today- hoping got a glimpse of the blimp on the wild 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m off to Cheshire oaks and Broughton today- hoping got a glimpse of the blimp on the wild 😜
Post on Pride In The Port you’re giving away free food outside TGI Fridays at 3pm, sure you’ll see her :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Post on Pride In The Port you’re giving away free food outside TGI Fridays at 3pm, sure you’ll see her :)
Hahahahah😂 tell ‘em there’s free garlic dep she will be there like a fly on tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im very poorly at the moment and it’s going to be life changing for me. I wish I’d made healthier choices in my 20s and 30s because who knows what difference that would have made. I really dread what’s to come for Becki as I’m no where near the level she is. There is no way her body can stand the level of neglect and it’s so sad!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Choclit raisins on a cheeseboard really is commendable. Legendary manoeuvre from the slobbering dunce.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.