BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t cope with the maths/numbers element of the tracker sadly, am more of a literary gal 📚 🍔

Reactions: 3
Me and my fiancé were reading the reviews on Fortnite (yes we’re 28 but it’s the funniest tit ever) and we saw this one and both shouted the same thing - BISON?!💀💀💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does the Costa on the ‘cheese board’ video need to go on the takeaway tracker?

IMG_7183.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the Costa on the ‘cheese board’ video need to go on the takeaway tracker?
Nah that's just an empty reusable cup, you can see it over at the side with other similar cups so I think she's just using it as a weight for her parchment paper.
I've seen worse looking boards but I wouldn't touch anything her hooves have touched and the salami fanny is a firm no for me!
It also seems just to be all of her favourites, which is no surprise as she's a self centred witch who only cares about herself and her paayyyggee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy to take control of the tracker but I’m worried id let my other responsibilities spiral out of control

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a break from Beck Beck for a week or so, can anyone update me on whether she’s on Tinder yet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really wound me up in that shopping video. Acting like a mom "put that back trying to get me to spend more money" but the biggest tit eating grin. Nothing puts me off her more than her weird behaviour around her relatives.

Reactions: 24
She absolutely shares none of it! Payyyyyyyge has her own little Tupperware of her fayyyyyyve grayyyyyyyyypes, shtrawberreeess and a bananeh, also her fayyyyyyyyve suvvern friyyyyyyed checken wrap and her fayyyyyyyyve fridge raiders and her fayyyyyyyve cresp(Ssssssssss!ffs) but our very own Boeing Becki 747 scrans the entirety of that suitcase before going home for a rowwwwssssst she doesn’t much likum. It’s not her fayyyyyyve but she’ll take one for the team and shovel it in 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
And “Paaaayyygges Worters” bison likes to remind us that she never touches that filthy water stuff, only ice coweld cowke for her.

Reactions: 12
She really wound me up in that shopping video. Acting like a mom "put that back trying to get me to spend more money" but the biggest tit eating grin. Nothing puts me off her more than her weird behaviour around her relatives.
RIGHT! she loves playing house soum much its sad! It's like when she calls them 'the kids' noum you're nieces and nephews aren't your kids. Weird behaviour from a 31 year old

Reactions: 16
found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me, came on here and my tears of sadness have turned into laughter, you lot are funny fuckers 😭 x
He’s a cu next Tuesday and you deserve better. Tell us where he is, we’ll come batter him. Hope you’re ok, men are twats. In a few months you’ll find him repulsive and I promise that’s the best feeling ever ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She was but she quickly matched with @goldie341 so off the market I guess :(
Damn it, I knew the fanny cream would give it away. I’ve suggested she use it on her arms and face first but no luck.

Am undercover trying to get them to put Rickets down tbh. Don’t tell anyone. Haven’t been knee deep in bison vag yet as I don’t hate myself nor have a death wish.

Anyway hope gigi is good
---
How dare you @goldie341, wedding is off. Someone call McDonnums and cancel the buffet.
Am undercover trying to get them to kill off the dog. Everything I do is for you.

How’s your husband 😒
---
He’s a cu next Tuesday and you deserve better. Tell us where he is, we’ll come batter him. Hope you’re ok, men are twats. In a few months you’ll find him repulsive and I promise that’s the best feeling ever ❤
Draw a yellow M on his forehead and bison will do it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Damn it, I knew the fanny cream would give it away. I’ve suggested she use it on her arms and face first but no luck.

Am undercover trying to get them to put Rickets down tbh. Don’t tell anyone. Haven’t been knee deep in bison vag yet as I don’t hate myself nor have a death wish.

Anyway hope gigi is good
---

Am undercover trying to get them to kill off the dog. Everything I do is for you.

How’s your husband 😒
---

Draw a yellow M on his forehead and bison will do it for you
Still alive, maybe I'll draw an M on his forehead as suggested. Wedding is back on pending rainbow bridge crossing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We dont need to batter him, we’ll just send Beck round to sit on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm normally a lurker, rarely contribute but I'm happy to take on the role of takeaway tracker while the legend that is Gigi is out of action. If everyone is happy for me to do it please know I take this extremely seriously and won't let you down 🫡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She absolutely shares none of it! Payyyyyyyge has her own little Tupperware of her fayyyyyyve grayyyyyyyyypes, shtrawberreeess and a bananeh, also her fayyyyyyyyve suvvern friyyyyyyed checken wrap and her fayyyyyyyyve fridge raiders and her fayyyyyyyve cresp(Ssssssssss!ffs) but our very own Boeing Becki 747 scrans the entirety of that suitcase before going home for a rowwwwssssst she doesn’t much likum. It’s not her fayyyyyyve but she’ll take one for the team and shovel it in 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Also it's 8 hours, like a normal shift where you would have a meal deal in that entire time. Not an entire SUITCASE, cheps wiv curry sauce and a Mr whippy 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.