BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cu next Tuesday making money off poor Leah smith by posting about her knowing she will get so many comments šŸ™„
Exactly. So many people have halo chased by reposting videos, making their own, twisting stories her family have asked people to stop directly. She never mentioned the poor girl before. The most heartbreaking situation ever the family and Leah herself deserve privacy and dignity. Sheā€™s vile.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s got a lot of fayyyyvrit cheeses for someone who doesnā€™t like cheeseā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve not stopped thinking about Leah and her family all day, my heart utterly breaks so much for her and you get clout chasers like becki using her for likes and validation, sick bleep

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve not stopped thinking about Leah and her family all day, my heart utterly breaks so much for her and you get clout chasers like becki using her for likes and validation, sick bleep
The big fat vile biffa has blocked me for stating sheā€™s disrespectful- oh well just have to voice my opinion on another account šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whoā€™s Leah?

Reactions: 1
Omfg her going on her instagram story ā€˜do you have a plan for the futureā€™ and said ā€˜everyting I um do recently walking wise has changed the way I filmā€™. She really thinks sheā€™s changing the world doing two 30 minute walks a week šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The big fat vile biffa has blocked me for stating sheā€™s disrespectful- oh well just have to voice my opinion on another account šŸ˜‚
Me too
Iā€™ve made yet another account so that I can continue to comment on her videos šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Birthed my own 11lb 3oz fat ting this morning. Evidently takin tips from bison
I cannot believe she managed to insert Paige into poor Leahā€™s update. Fuckin fat self absorbed pea dough

• Heart
Reactions: 99
I cannot believe she managed to insert Paige into poor Leahā€™s update. Fuckin fat self absorbed pea dough
Congratulations darling! 11lb 3 is massivešŸ„¹ I thought my 8lb son was big haha

Crikey surprised they didn't walk out of you! Congratulations and my thoughts are with your vadge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus duck. Sheā€™s on live, talking about Leah ā€œitā€™s honestly so tragic and heartbreaking ā€¦. *silence* fanks for the gifts guys you donā€™t have to gift meā€ wow so genuine.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Fat duck telling her Mum to help herself to food IN HER OWN KITCHEN!

She really thinks she is the boss doesnā€™t she? Cathā€™s own fault though
Her Motherā€™s Day gift was allowing Cath to have her food served up first

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus duck. Sheā€™s on live, talking about Leah ā€œitā€™s honestly so tragic and heartbreaking ā€¦. *silence* fanks for the gifts guys you donā€™t have to gift meā€ wow so genuine.
Or Iā€™ve just seen sheā€™s passed away the poor soul. Becki really hasnā€™t got the emotional maturity or the empathy for others so in this scenario she really is best off saying nothing

Reactions: 11
Well done on birthing your own giant baby bison Gigi šŸ’•šŸ’•

knew Becki would jump on the grief chasing wagon about poor Leah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.