BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @4yogits for the fred titleum

Recap?

* Becki is still a raging nonce.
* She’s eating more because she walks once a week.
* She’s taken up ‘interval running’, helfy fitness kween.

No, she doesn’t have special needs.
She’s just a bleep.

Also no one cares that since the new year you’ve only sniffed an almond.

Pink button for the wiki - it’s a good read!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She struggled so much to use new descriptive words for those eggs it was painful to watch.

Reactions: 24
Am v much a Tattle lurker so apologies for sticking my neb in here but eggsum have sent me over the edge. It was the bleeping mmmmmms and how she didn’t want to let go of egg one. Also, I can’t cope with how she bites things. It’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fank youm for the new Fred. Wonder what the walk to takeaway ratio will be like for this Fred. I’m finking 1:4.

Reactions: 5
the way she just hit into the half egg shell 😭 surely if they’re for the kids after the review she would break bits off to eat

Reactions: 17
I’m still fumin at that Jodi BDL loser saying foodbank reliant kids shouldn’t have Easter eggs yano

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Somebody Help , I've received a just eat order of Beckis dreams , it wasn't all mine but cos I'm I'm being a menopausal cat funt I opened it all , a Kebabum fat Batch , 12 chicken selects , 2 peri peri fries & a bubble drink- which reminds me of my 1st swallowing experience 🤢🤢🤢 so I got dble my order for hlf the cost

• Haha
I’d put my own windows in if I come in the living room to see my 31 year old obese unemployed wasteman of a daughter “reeevooing” Easter eggs. It would actually send me over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine giving birth and hoping for the best of your kids and 31 years later they’re morbidly obese with no job, no prospects, no mates and reviewing Aldi Easter eggs in your sitting room for thousands of people to slag her off. I’d honestly kill myself from the shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Shes just a bleeping grot. She seriously needs to reevaluate her life. Shes 31 sat on her parents lounge floor eating Easter eggs with her fat gunt sprawled out... she knocks me sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.