BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not a bleeping cheeseboard?

That horrible salami flower has made me miss my ex. I should call her x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🎶 this ain’t Texas 🎶
Aldi cocktail sausages

🎶 ain’t no holdem 🎶
Greek salid cheese

She pairs music and content so beautifully. Immaculate editing. Just top notch aspirational tiktoking.
She’s so simple she only uses the same songs over and over again. She’s just so bleeping sheltered.
---
That’s not a bleeping cheeseboard?

That horrible salami flower has made me miss my ex. I should call her x
Don’t think you wanna be going near her if a stinky cheap ham Fanny reminds you of her x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Probably one of the best things ever invented’

In the words of her dad, ‘YOU’RE A GROWN WOMAN’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Youm can put sweets and everyfink in here" No?! You can put sweets in a bowl? Well slap my arse and call me Balthazar, I had no idea. bleeping angel delight for brains
---
I'm not being funny if I saw her in a cinema screen with that bleeping cup I'd be done for GBH (grievous bison harm)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"Youm can put sweets and everyfink in here" No?! You can put sweets in a bowl? Well slap my arse and call me Balthazar, I had no idea. bleeping angel delight for brains
---
I'm not being funny if I saw her in a cinema screen with that bleeping cup I'd be done for GBH (grievous bison harm)
Please can we make “angel delight for brains” into a thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Need one of yous to cover the tracker, currently in slowum labourum with Purple Olive the 2nd
Good luck Gigi! Seems a loooong time ago that you said you were pregnant on the Letby thread!

We’ll get the celebratory double kebabums on standby 🥳

Reactions: 4
Next time we see that stupid kiddie cup, she’ll be sucking garlic dep through the straw. Chicken goujons in the bowl. A second cup in the other hand with cowwwek, and some sweet tit in the bowl “ for pudding”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next time we see that stupid kiddie cup, she’ll be sucking garlic dep through the straw. Chicken goujons in the bowl. A second cup in the other hand with cowwwek, and some sweet tit in the bowl “ for pudding”
duck sake don’t give her ideas!

Reactions: 2
Who wants to replace Gigi whilst she’s on maternity leave? We need a designated person so we knowm who to tag every 5 minutes x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cheese paired with cocktail sausages on a stick.
The dirty dirty cow
It’s her filthy meat mittens all over the food…. and idiots in the comments saying she should do it professionally, she’s got no clue about food hygiene and would eat most of it. Imagine hiring her and when you walk in there’s just grapes cucumber and carrots on the board & all the empty cheese & meat wrappers in the bin 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who wants to replace Gigi whilst she’s on maternity leave? We need a designated person so we knowm who to tag every 5 minutes x
The way she necks takeaways we need someone who’s currently unemployed & doesn’t sleep that can dedicate that kinda time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me, came on here and my tears of sadness have turned into laughter, you lot are funny fuckers 😭 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.