BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s rinsing that Beyoncé track the jelly belly weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t have Chelsea Lee Art getting arrested at 3am on Mother’s Day on my 2024 bingo card.

Becki getting a tug from the Nonce Hunters doesn’t seem so outlandish now 🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Cheese paired with cocktail sausages on a stick.
The dirty dirty cow

Reactions: 11
I'm a grazer instead of a big dinner eater and the cheeseboard looks good to me. But absolutely guarantee that's only for her and her mum and dad 😂

Reactions: 6
Bet that’s just a cheeky little starter before the takeaway arrives

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t touch anything them fat stinkin’ orange mitts have fondled.😷 For someone who is supposedly making big money on TikTok, she always buys the smart price of everything!

Reactions: 16
There is nothing on earth as unappetising as those meat vaginas people make out of rancid cheap cured ham and put on charcuterie boards 🤢🤢🤢 bet it stinks n all

• Haha
Reactions: 40
31 years old getting excited at the science of how a straw works 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t touch anything them fat stinkin’ orange mitts have fondled.😷 For someone who is supposedly making big money on TikTok, she always buys the smart price of everything!
The comments are full of people saying she should make these cheese boards for a living. Just imagine paying to eat the food she’s fondled 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That cup and bowl she’s so excited over.. it’s so she doesn’t have to keep topping up a normal sized glass with cowk & can drink more in 1 go. She’s so addicted to it. “You can take it to the cinema” she says… lol, I think you would get a few funny looks walking in with that !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet bezzie mate Declan is foaming at the mouth that she’s getting praised to high heaven for the tit on the worktops that he makes a living out of doing.
Don’t fret Dec, she no work she only burger and show her meaty flower

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She goes to Morris dancing practise/ competitions with her niece .. it’s an all day event. She has a bag full of food for her & her niece has her own bag of food then there’s a gigantic hold-all suitcase share bag of more food .. full of crap .. Becki shows us all of it. We love it 😂😂
She absolutely shares none of it! Payyyyyyyge has her own little Tupperware of her fayyyyyyve grayyyyyyyyypes, shtrawberreeess and a bananeh, also her fayyyyyyyyve suvvern friyyyyyyed checken wrap and her fayyyyyyyyve fridge raiders and her fayyyyyyyve cresp(Ssssssssss!ffs) but our very own Boeing Becki 747 scrans the entirety of that suitcase before going home for a rowwwwssssst she doesn’t much likum. It’s not her fayyyyyyve but she’ll take one for the team and shovel it in 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just when I think she can’t get any more irritating, she takes a sip of cherry cowek

“WOUWM”

is a bucket of coke a new experience for you Beck?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🎶 this ain’t Texas 🎶
Aldi cocktail sausages

🎶 ain’t no holdem 🎶
Greek salid cheese

She pairs music and content so beautifully. Immaculate editing. Just top notch aspirational tiktoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.