BeckiJones4 #76 Usain Bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got a slow cooker with some smart price hot chocolate on the side for the “Impending Yute Station”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My mum is 11,000 miles away but it's just a gimmicky day. Good for people like becs who want everyone to think what a good daughter they are and post on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen someone get a Mother’s Day card from their dog so I’m done for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like cath and her family just humour & pity her. Just go along with her ideas etc cos they know she’s a simpleton and scared if they tell her no to a breakfast station she’ll kick off and ruin the day

Reactions: 8
Good luck Gigi!

So the snack cup is one of the greatest inventions? Move aside Alexander Graham Bell and Thomas Edison, big scoops now doesn't have to reach her fat hand into a bag of criss and hold a drink at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Crufts and I’d pay good money to hear what one of these snobby judges makes of our Rickets

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus she’s so simple. Brain is literally mush. Not a single intelligent thought swilling around in that swede.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most excitement on her face then ive ever seen🙄
Creaming her 10XL kecks over a Plastic Bowl on a Plastic Cup at 31

is it any wonder so many people ask if she has learning difficulties

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way she's "buzzing" and saying "wow" at drinking cherry coke from a straw is absolutely bewildering.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Let me show you a close up” it’s some Doritos in a bowl on top of a cup. I think we can probably tell what it looks like absolute blimp

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The video just came up for me again “Olly’s shaking cos it’s not his attention” 😆 imagine being in the house with Ricketts vibrating like a bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.