Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s for the summary. Sounded like top quality content.

Unfortunately I missed this one as I was busy at my actual job
Gigi best fire up the tracker! Poor gigi can't get a moment's rest these days

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I don’t buy this clitbasher business, she’s defo a pillow humper. Although she would be fighting for her life after two thrusts.
Tbh I don’t think she can even get near her fanny. Between her gunt and three layers of flaps. She can’t possibly find it. Even with a bag of flour.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I don’t buy this clitbasher business, she’s defo a pillow humper. Although she would be fighting for her life after two thrusts.
I reckon she’s got one of the clitbashers that’s attached to a robot arm so she literally doesn’t have to move.

I need sectioning

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For crying out loud

---
These dickheads really think they’re going something making Tiktoks don’t they 😂
I think Ellen is really sweet and seems a nice woman but this is probably the most exciting, dramatic thing that’s happened to her recently

I reckon she’s got one of the clitbashers that’s attached to a robot arm so she literally doesn’t have to move.

I need sectioning
It has to be something mechanical. There’s no way she can do anything manually. She’d struggle to reach for a start.

Reactions: 4
Soz if it makes me a bleep but I hate the chat about Becki pleasuring herself. It’s grim and weird. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m bedridden with a severe chest infection (can’t walk the 50 steps from my bed to the bathroom without feeling like my lungs are going to collapse) and so all I’ve been doing for the past two days is TikTok and reading Tattle til I fall asleep for a couple of hours, rinse and repeat.

Naturally this bleeping thing has shown up twice in my dreams so far. I can’t really remember the first one but it involved McDonalds and my Paigey, I know that much. The second one she showed up at my house and demanded I let her do my taxes as she’d just qualified to do it and demanded a full tub of Marshmallow Fluff to scran on while she was doing them. I can only imagine I ended up owing the government.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's quite possibly one of the saddest thing you can hear from her latest video "mcdonalds is always a trusty friend" 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Ellen is really sweet and seems a nice woman but this is probably the most exciting, dramatic thing that’s happened to her recently
Yeah I’m being unfair and judging her off that one clip. But I doubt I’ll be watching anymore from the almost mid forties lady who runs a Caleb Dingle fan club 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have a confession to make.

I’m wearing a sweatshirt with new yorkum on.

I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she say she got her hair done shorter so she didn’t have to just keep shoving it back

Erm…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.