Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to guess she had garlic bread, the burger and a side of halloumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A 31yo complaining that a piñata Easter egg aimed at kids isn't fun enough or colourful enough. I give up. I'm 2 years older than bekasaurus rex and can't remember the last time I ate an Easter egg nevermind buying some and reviewing them as an excuse to scran 5000 extra calories.
Nah I eat about 5 every year (not this year because they don’t even sell them here) but I do it in my own house not my ma’s living room. Can’t beat an Easter egg that’s been in the fridge 🤣

Reactions: 14
Just like toum clear up everywun that the approx 20 Easter eggs I've eaten since January were all part of my reviewums xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that a 2 or 3 seater sofa she is making look like an armchair?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she was only trying the eggs and giving the rest to her nieces and nephews so why is she biting them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That jodi is a proper shithead isn’t she? A few people have commented saying donate some eggs to food banks and she’s replied basically saying poor kids shouldn’t have Easter eggs, only “sustainable” food 🤣 Jodi said duck dem kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The tiny blobs of moisturiser make me rage. And the minging beauty blender that’s never been washed 🤢 who does all their make up and hair with a hoody on?!

Reactions: 15
Seeing her sat like that is so fascinating, her blubbery gunt inches off the floor.

"Those little balls are my fayyvrit" I can't doum this anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“A nice treat for the kids on Easter morning” what kids?! Becki you don’t bleeping have kids

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.