Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest how many tiktok accounts are you allowed? And can they be linked to your 1 account in the same way instagram accounts work? What if becki does have another account that we don't know about obviously not using her name and photo but forgot the account she was logged in to when posting that comment and tagging paige? Then quickly realised her mistake? It's a possibility. Was just a thought while I was reading comments saying we don't see her comment much only on paiges account. Maybe this is why? 🤷‍♀️
You can have multiple same as IG. I switch between my personal and business on TT.
And that's what my thought was too, she has a sort of burner or personal acc, that's what she thought she was on, rather than her main. Posted the comment to Paige, realised, panicked and deleted.

Reactions: 8
Thank you.

Exactly. And if anyone did want food reviewed you certainly wouldn’t ask her. Her reviews are pretty much:
“Mmmmm. Soum Soum good/nice”

or

“Noum, Noum, not for me”
I never understand ppl asking for food reviews .. just go and try it yourself lol

Reactions: 4
For crying out loud

---
These dickheads really think they’re going something making Tiktoks don’t they 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I never understand ppl asking for food reviews .. just go and try it yourself lol
Actually, yeah - because someone might find something amazing but someone else not so much.
The currywurst video is a prime example. Someone else might love it. Although I do agree with the person who said she had no intention of liking it. She did nothing but complain about it after she opened the box and started cooking it. It also pissed me off that she cooked two of them. If you don’t know if you’re going to like something surely just cook one to start with. What a waste.

Reactions: 9
Webkinny seems harmless but her content is shite, I always scroll past. But people put becki in the same category of ‘harmless fat women with small lives’ so I could imagine her hating webkinny and being jealous that she doesn’t get as much trolling despite not being as ‘cool’ as Becki who sees herself as a teenage icon.

Reactions: 17
For crying out loud

---
These dickheads really think they’re going something making Tiktoks don’t they 😂
It’s like Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy all over again

wagathacrespy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s like Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy all over again

wagathacrespy
It was………………

A troll account

I was shocked she was 44 as she comes across and looks like one of those specimens who are in their twenties but look in their forties and act like a teenager
(that made sense to me)

Reactions: 10
My apple watch literally adds steps when I stroke my dog so if you think about how many times her hand is going up and down from bucket of food to gob, then maybe that’s how she’s getting 10k steps.
She probably attaches the watch to the clitbasher3000

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wake up you jobless bums. The queen of jobless is live and gyrating to 'Gimme gimme gimme' by ABBA.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Some of the stuff from the Live:
* She’s filmed an Easter vid that she thinks is really good.
* This week she’s making an Easter egg cheesecake
* She had to put on Beyonce’s Texas song & we got the pleasure of her singing along for a a bit.
* She would love to do another podcast, everyone keeps suggesting she should start her own podcast but she doesn’t know if she’s the right person for it.
* Her & Paige were talking about podcasts the other day & Paige came up with a brilliant name for if Becki had a podcast.. I was actually looking forward to hearing it but sadly she got distracted with the comments and that was that.. never found out.
(However someone in the comments suggested keeping up with the Jones’s which I found amusing.
* Shes out for tea tonight.
* Pauline Fowler has been unwell the last few days & hasn’t really eaten much until last night when he ate A LOT .. so much that he was sick everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of the stuff from the Live:
* She’s filmed an Easter vid that she thinks is really good.
* This week she’s making an Easter egg cheesecake
* She had to put on Beyonce’s Texas song & we got the pleasure of her singing along for a a bit.
* She would love to do another podcast, everyone keeps suggesting she should start her own podcast but she doesn’t know if she’s the right person for it.
* Her & Paige were talking about podcasts the other day & Paige came up with a brilliant name for if Becki had a podcast.. I was actually looking forward to hearing it but sadly she got distracted with the comments and that was that.. never found out.
(However someone in the comments suggested keeping up with the Jones’s which I found amusing.
* Shes out for tea tonight.
* Pauline Fowler has been unwell the last few days & hasn’t really eaten much until last night when he ate A LOT .. so much that he was sick everywhere.
That’s for the summary. Sounded like top quality content.

Unfortunately I missed this one as I was busy at my actual job

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.