Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest videum, got about 10 seconds in. New 13th (and 14th ) reason

The way she says Cooooookiiiiieeees

Her tv presenter mode where she jerks her body on every over pronounced syllable.

And that’s all I’m watching. duck her.

Reactions: 6
Her saying “fully loaded front” she’s the only fully loaded front around here.
Her tan hangs around longer then my baby dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping sat there with her gunt hanging down between her legs noshing on a bleeping easter egg 🤢 she's vile imagine walking in ya living room and seeing ya fat virgin 31 year old daughter behaving like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Literally made an easter egg scranning table in her parents front room by pulling the coffee table over and putting a chopping board on it. How is she not embarrassed. No one is asking her to find the best easter egg, just any excuse to eat bleeping crap.

Reactions: 19
Literally made an easter egg scranning table in her parents front room by pulling the coffee table over and putting a chopping board on it. How is she not embarrassed. No one is asking her to find the best easter egg, just any excuse to eat bleeping crap.
It’s deffo a fish for gifted Easter eggs.

Reactions: 7
Does she really expect people to believe all she ate until tea time was a protein pouch yoghurt and her meal prep… duck off you massive hairy dustbin

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Says the kids would love the piñata egg but opens and it eats it herself of course. Why not let them try it and review it? Cat funt.

Reactions: 14
I'm 5' 7" and a size 14, top heavy granted because the good Lord saw fit to bless me with massive knockers 🙈 and I stay fairly active running around after my kids and dogs. I eat way more than what she reckons she eats. Shes a big fat, lying buffoon. Shes deffo snorting sausage rolls off camera. Just stop lying you fat head. The truth will set you free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Highlights from the Easter egg videoum:

- Literally shaking with excitement as she opens the boxes
- Sat on her ma’s couch with a chopping board on a coffee table
- “you can taste the cookies and cream”…in a cookies and cream Easter egg
- The “pinyara” (piñata) egg is “hollow”
- She can “taste the chocolate”
- Uses the same 3 words to describe everything…amayzin, niyce and gud

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A 31yo complaining that a piñata Easter egg aimed at kids isn't fun enough or colourful enough. I give up. I'm 2 years older than bekasaurus rex and can't remember the last time I ate an Easter egg nevermind buying some and reviewing them as an excuse to scran 5000 extra calories.

Reactions: 11
Highlights from the Easter egg videoum:

- Literally shaking with excitement as she opens the boxes
- Sat on her ma’s couch with a chopping board on a coffee table
- “you can taste the cookies and cream”…in a cookies and cream Easter egg
- The “pinyara” (piñata) egg is “hollow”
- She can “taste the chocolate”
- Uses the same 3 words to describe everything…amayzin, niyce and gud
And that bleeping steak knife chopping everything from unyunnsss to chocolate. Shes a wrong un

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really annoyed me how long she was talking about that piñata egg but just saying the same thing over and over. Of course she’d want the egg bigger though 😏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.