Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleep. I think Ellen is really sweet??

(waiting for a tattler to tell me she has a thread about how she’s a coked up thug with an onlyfans or something)
She said she’s been spoken about on here but couldn’t find much from a webkinny search just a comment or two on the phillip schofeild thread from ages ago.

Reactions: 2
I'm still also not convinced that tiktok comment she tagged paige in wasn't her. 100% sure it was her and it was done to grab attention and get everyone talking she just didn't expect it to pick up like it did. Why delete the explanation video if you weren't guilty? 🤷‍♀️ it screams guilty doing that dirty delete. Unfortunately we won't ever be able to prove it but I think deep down we all know that was her. Who else would go to the trouble and effort of doing that and tagging paige? Bit brazen to tag her niece if it wasn't her...
Seems a random tiktokker to comment on too, she is lying I think, why would a troll tag paige? Only someone trying to catch paige out would tag her.

Reactions: 9
My opinion on the TikTok comment, I think she meant to DM the video to Paige but her fat sausage fingers and smooth brain means that she accidentally posted it as a comment instead🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34
I just find this page AND the reddit page so hard to keep up with 😄 tempted to read all the Reddit but happy to stick to the highlights!
They were chatting shite about you on there for ages it’s proper weird

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just another fort on that comment- I don’t think Becki actually comments on TikToks a lot? Sometimes on Paige’s, but not on celebrities’ or anything. If she was the type to leave comments Olly Murs’ page would be flooded 😆 Seems a bit out of character to leave a comment

Reactions: 5
My opinion on the TikTok comment, I think she meant to DM the video to Paige but her fat sausage fingers and smooth brain means that she accidentally posted it as a comment instead🤷🏻‍♀️
Then quickly deleted and pretended it wasn’t her.
Scrolled a bit further down and there is a thread on Webkinny. Seems she supports that n phillip schofeild so of course theres going to be no beef between her and bison.

Reactions: 7
Just another fort on that comment- I don’t think Becki actually comments on TikToks a lot? Sometimes on Paige’s, but not on celebrities’ or anything. If she was the type to leave comments Olly Murs’ page would be flooded 😆 Seems a bit out of character to leave a comment
Agreed. I really don’t think it was her. Would be very random to target webkinny knowing she has a pretty loyal following too.

I know she’s really fick but she’d have to be mega dumb to do something like that.

Reactions: 2
Out of interest how many tiktok accounts are you allowed? And can they be linked to your 1 account in the same way instagram accounts work? What if becki does have another account that we don't know about obviously not using her name and photo but forgot the account she was logged in to when posting that comment and tagging paige? Then quickly realised her mistake? It's a possibility. Was just a thought while I was reading comments saying we don't see her comment much only on paiges account. Maybe this is why? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s funny how she was seeing Paige that night too because she was picking her up from dance… too much of a coincidence for this ‘troll’ to tag Paige in a comment and then Becki spends time with her later that evening. Becki defo did that so they had something to laugh about when she picked her up.

Reactions: 10
Always makes me laugh when she says ‘loads of people asked me to REEEVIEW these’
Like are we reading the same comment section?!
No they fuckin didnt

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.