Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to her WIEIAD, she only had about 1,300 calories yesterday! 😂😂 For a start, that looks like a triple cheeseburger!

Reactions: 7
Aww its nearly new fred time.. really wish she had timed the ' shes a mess ' well with the 24/7% so we could of had ' shes a mess 24/7% of the time 😤 stupid fat bint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laying down while eating is a whole new level of gluttony and laziness, it gives me anxiety just thinking about doing it.

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion

Meal prepping wheel spinning, McDonald’s munching Bison

Reactions: 3
“Obese women with small lives” really is an interesting part of tiktok isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Obese women with small lives” really is an interesting part of tiktok isn’t it
Gigi, where are you in the US? Do we need to send big scoops a new city name sweater?
---
Laying down while eating is a whole new level of gluttony and laziness, it gives me anxiety just thinking about doing it.
And don't forget her fear of choking
---

Reactions: 2
Apologies if someone has pointed it out already but ohium and Pittsburg feature in dance moms…. That’ll be why 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gigi, where are you in the US? Do we need to send big scoops a new city name sweater?
---

---

Floridoum, don’t think I’ve seen her in one of those yet. I’m hoping she busts out a Harvard or Yale sweater next

Reactions: 3
Who closes their eyes whilst laying back in bed scranning loads of shite??? Shes the bleeping mess!!! The greedy fucker. If she was honest about what she eats in a day (and didnt just show the first 1000 calories) I'd have a bit more respect. Instead shes a massive lying glutton!!!

Reactions: 10
Sounds bleeping awful but when I feel down and tit about myself I think of her and instantly I’m cured. It could always be worse guys✨

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Reminder to self do not read this feral thread while you have a tummy bug 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.