Beckijones4 #75 cat funt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brought a full carrier bag just for her keys? A bag of snacks more like. It reminded me of a child "I'm gonna run to the tree and back" 😂 the people in the comments saying she could do the couch to 5k 🤣 More like the couch and 5000 Kg .

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Early entry for thread title:

No career, tits on her rear, her smile puts her niece in fear

• Haha
Reactions: 51
All she’s gonna do is do herself an injury and use this as an excuse not to exercise anymore

Reactions: 24
People praising her on that "running" videum as if she's not gonna reward herself with a kebab or indium later.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay that run video has convinced me.. she must be trying to lose weight! Why is she putting herself through it! And so counter productive with all the shite she hoovers up on the daily!

Reactions: 13
Does she not own a bra ffs

Tits all over the place, I bet her back tits were at it too

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it’s such a misconception that exercise makes you lose weight. I’ve been through my own journey losing like 3 stone and it’s honestly like 90% the calories you eat. There is literally no point torturing herself trying to run when she can barely even walk. It’s not going to get her anyway. At her size with no exercise at all, her metabolic rate will be so high, even around 2500 calories a day would be a decent deficit to lose a few pounds a week

• Heart
Reactions: 45
made a quick videum for bison bolt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Been trying to find the videum where she runs around her bed and then shouts BACK like a little child would.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lose weight my eye she was shovelling ribs, battered sausage n chips down her neck 6 days ago

Reactions: 20
She’s got to be doing the no bra thing on purpose at this point. She’s put me off my dinner.

Reactions: 19
@Sertraline Queen you’ve been mmmming over this cat funt thread title since like page 30, love how you sprang into action the moment you could do it 🤭 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s trolling us with these bleeping running videums

only time she actually runs is when McDonald’s is closing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.