Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why lie and say she wasn’t going to eat all that dessert? We literally saw her eating it out of the jar with a spoon? How on earth could she possibly share that?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The disclaimer on the vase of pudding she is such a liar isn’t she, who would want to eat it after she’s had her death breath spoon dipping in and out?
That bleep won’t be able to lie straight soon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is giddy making that trifle pint. You can almost see her bounce on her feet with excitement (please wear a bra Becki)

She's claiming she won't eat it all but we saw her last night with the glass, eating it in bed. Oh and almost a full pot of that Cadbury stuff was used.

Greed

Reactions: 27
She is absolutely desperate to go viral again, she is trying anything and everything. Saying she should sing the hot chocolate theme tune like what?

Reactions: 12
It is actually so crazy how her head is the size of a large breeze block, yet when you see her in action without the filters, such as the videos her niece posted in the shop, her head looks so out of proportion to the rest of her body, and actually quite small. Yet when you just see her head, it looks absolutely massive! So you can just imagine the size of her.

Reactions: 12
It’s probably concerning how much it’s angered me but the bleeping disclaimer has riled me!!!! I mean fine be a twit and do a pathetic disclaimer if you’re telling the truth but don’t put one up to lie because you’re embarrassed what a fat bleep you are and you know you shouldn’t have scoffed it to yourself!

Even if we hadn’t seen her eat it last night we still wouldn’t believe her but there’s literally evidence of her scoffing it in her bedroom!!!

The stupid fat bint is getting right under my skinum

Reactions: 21
If I can eat a 600g trifle in bed three times a week there’s absolutely no way on gods earth she ate 2 mouthfuls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If I can eat a 600g trifle in bed three times a week there’s absolutely no way on gods earth she ate 2 mouthfuls
it's classic binge eating disorder, believe me I know, she'll only ever show a fraction of what she actually eats, 90% of the daily intake will be done in secrecy, away from anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
it's classic binge eating disorder, believe me I know, she'll only ever show a fraction of what she actually eats, 90% of the daily intake will be done in secrecy, away from anyone.
I do it in front of people so I don’t have disordered eating if that makes senseum x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ngl I’d smash that trifle right now. But not after a serving platter of roast dinner.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.