Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest insta story šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

sorry but Iā€™m bleeping howling at the kid stomping. Itā€™s like something from Little Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If it wasnā€™t so cold and I didnā€™t have more important things to do like watch paint dry I couldā€™ve gone wild bison spotting. One day Iā€™ll do it for us Trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I canā€™t stand when she says things like ā€œbecause you think I eat unhealthilyā€. Making out like itā€™s up for debate. Even in WIEIADs where she shows less food, it is still all heavily processed and calorific. You donā€™t get to be her size without a massively unhealthy diet and binge eating disorder.

Her refusal to say that straight out that she eats unhealthily is eating disorder mindset through and through. She keeps saying people think that because it takes responsibility off of her for what she is putting into her body.

Becki, we have Gigi on here doing a full time job of tracking your takeaway frequency. That didnā€™t come about because we ā€œthinkā€ youā€™re unhealthy, that came about because you have more takeaways in one month than a lot people will have over 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is that kid ā€œdancingā€ on her insta story? And they want donations for that???

Bet she is loving all the little girls in their shorts

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So was her hair style for today? God she's bleeping weird. Nice to advertise the location of young girls in little outfits to over 500k people.

Reactions: 18
Bet she looks a right wrongen stood outside asda with that stupid hairstyle, revolting jumper n watching a load of kids dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Take a shot every time she touches her grease head in her latest vid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she involving herself in this fundraiser?? It's not about her šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø and they ain't her kids? It's beyond weird now like seriously? She's got all dolled up for her nieces dance group fundraiser... I really don't understand it šŸ˜‚ and iv just watched her tiktok how the duck did she graduate from university when she says things like 24/7% šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø My brain actually physically hurts. And she knows damn well how bad her eating is she's just in so much denial. Like others have commented...if its not that bad or out of control how did she get to the size she is?? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø people need to stop being so soft with her and start telling her facts. And if she doesn't want people to comment on things about her life and her then maybe stop making everything public? Also for someone so big on safeguarding kids she's posting her little niece barely dressed online and telling everyone where to find them... the amount of weird men ect that could possibly turn up at that asda now šŸ˜³ and start taking pics ect. Blows my mind how she blantly doesn't care about the dangers here...

Reactions: 27
I donā€™t get why she has to involve herself in absolutely everything where them kids are concerned. I beg someone tell her to just duck off

Reactions: 15
Honestly winds me up more and more every day. Iā€™ve been in hospital with suspected gallstones this week and Iā€™ve been told to stay away from fatty foods for the time being. Iā€™m 27 and a size 6/8, and bleeping starving. And then see this absolute bleeping elephant putting away takeaway after takeaway with supposedly no health issues. Raging
Me too, went in on Tuesday in agony, Iā€™ve got loads of stones, inflamed gallbladder and a blockage, Iā€™m 11stone and a size 12/14 Iā€™ve barely ate this week cos Iā€™m so scared of another attack, how the duck is she not riddled with disease, I canā€™t even have so much as a bleeping chip

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t stand when she says things like ā€œbecause you think I eat unhealthilyā€. Making out like itā€™s up for debate. Even in WIEIADs where she shows less food, it is still all heavily processed and calorific. You donā€™t get to be her size without a massively unhealthy diet and binge eating disorder.

Her refusal to say that straight out that she eats unhealthily is eating disorder mindset through and through. She keeps saying people think that because it takes responsibility off of her for what she is putting into her body.

Becki, we have Gigi on here doing a full time job of tracking your takeaway frequency. That didnā€™t come about because we ā€œthinkā€ youā€™re unhealthy, that came about because you have more takeaways in one month than a lot people will have over 6.
Do you think she genuinely believe she eats healthily more than she eats unhealthily? Does she really lack self awareness that much that she doesnā€™t understand that sheā€™s unhealthy most of the time

Reactions: 9
Shes not helping to bag pack is she ???
I can see people going home with half their shopping missing!!!
ā€˜Iā€™ll have that fank youm very muchā€™ šŸ·

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.