Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence has lost 3 stone now, surely that and her sister having kept the weight off makes her consider gastric surgery. I want her to actually say she's not happy with her size. I genuinely don't think you can be happy at a size 32 or whatever she is now.
She probably isn’t happy with being big but she would be severely depressed unable to have big portions at this point. She doesn’t need surgery. If she full swapped full fat cowk to Coke Zero, water, cordial etc weight would drop off her.

Reactions: 6
Her engagement seems to have been better this week than it has been in months. The witch knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 5
Someone on Reddit has pointed out that fatty is heating up something in the microwave while she’s dishing up the chippeh lmao
My girlfriend said the same thing, although it was more along the lines of ‘ what the hell is she heating in the microwave to put with it?’

I’m behind on this thread as my work has actually been requiring me to work for the full days rather than having tattle time but I’ve just had a post from foodbible pop up on Facebook from 13th of Feb with her bleeping fat knacker Cadbury dessert idea. Not an original thought in that smooth brain.

Edit…. I’ve read back before posting and I can see you all are already on it like bison on scraps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again 🤣🤣 I think she’s been referred to the weight management service. They would tell her to make some ‘small changes’ in the year or so before she is reviewed for surgery - I reckon that’s what the protein tit and walking is all about. It would fit with the cocky attitude aswell.
---
On a side note - I really like that OG mini egg creator, I’m so making some of her recipes this weekend.
She’s still eating takeaways every day & she’s walking less n less. I think the start of the year she tried being a bit healthier but then gets bored & misses all the junk food.. she has no patience.. at her size she could lose weight fast but it’d take a while for the results to be noticeable and I think that’s why she gives up
---
She reposted this on her IG story and put “Aaw I absolutely love this 🥹🥹” yeah I think they are taking the piss outta you, you simpleton.. he can’t believe his eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The walking will disappear just like everything she attempts that is good health wise .
The calorie controlled diet (lasted 5 weeks and was a tit show)
The skipping (moving from her bedroom to her garden to skip, stopped probably because it was rainy )
The gym (1 and done ….bet Cath wishes she had that thought )
The swimming (she luuuuuvs swimming so much she does it once every 4 years )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMAGINE spending so much time & money on beauty tit and you still look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The walking will disappear just like everything she attempts that is good health wise .
The calorie controlled diet (lasted 5 weeks and was a tit show)
The skipping (moving from her bedroom to her garden to skip, stopped probably because it was rainy )
The gym (1 and done ….bet Cath wishes she had that thought )
The swimming (she luuuuuvs swimming so much she does it once every 4 years )
Don’t forget her amayzin hula hoop xo
---
She’s out and about noncing for peej and porka’s fundraising today…still sporting yesterday’s braids🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she was sharing the ribs but they’re all on her plate at the end.

She no work she only no share rib and chep
Somthing in the background beeped to. Probably the microwave so she most likely had all that to herself and her parents made their own tea.
---
This is actually bleeping wild! More in 1 month than I do the WHOLE YEAR!
And the shortest month of the year!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.