Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster.

It's been bugging me since I watched her GRWM yesterday but I can't be the only one that noticed she put tan on after she dried her hair? Firty wun and she's put tan on and had her hair done to stand outside Asda with a bunch of kids. What a bleeping weirdo.
It'll be incase she's papped. She's a tiktok star y'noum

Reactions: 5
"and then I had flaming hot wotsits which are my favourite wotsits"

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked her if her gunt rubs against the steering wheel LOOOOOL cba

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The way she’s said “24/7%” purely because she knows people will comment on it and up her engagement. She’s thick but she’s not that thick.

Reactions: 10
I love how she eats next to nothing all day then 720352 calories at night.
*I know she’s lying about what she eats during the day but still.

Reactions: 9
The way she’s said “24/7%” purely because she knows people will comment on it and up her engagement. She’s thick but she’s not that thick.
I think it just shows how lazy her content is. Splurts any old tit out, throws it all together and presses post

Reactions: 3

hopefully the link works ive never posted one before. but I just saw this and im screaming
---
its from 2021, not recent, but everything about it, even the yellow eyeshadow... looks like her current jaundice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Im going to guess that she’ll do one of those filler Easter egg halves. Where they split a large egg and fill it with cheesecake, chocolate ganache or mousse and then put mini eggs and malteasers in it.

Reactions: 21

hopefully the link works ive never posted one before. but I just saw this and im screaming
---
its from 2021, not recent, but everything about it, even the yellow eyeshadow... looks like her current jaundice
This one used to get posted along side the emoji one on here

---
Jaysus I could’ve done without the jump scare, that jaundice eyeshadow resembles a McDonald’s cheeseburger 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Im going to guess that she’ll do one of those filler Easter egg halves. Where they split a large egg and fill it with cheesecake, chocolate ganache or mousse and then put mini eggs and malteasers in it.
✨it’S foR The KiDs✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.